Hokulani Hijinx

Lillies POV:

The day after Ash had completed his gym battle, we had decided that Serena would take on her next trial, but not before-

"Shopping!" Serena yelled excitedly. Grabbing us both by the hand, she dragged us down the central street in Malie city, to find a clothes shop. We approached a shop with bright coloured dresses in the window, which Serena became giddy, and dashed in, Ash being dragged by the hand, looking at me in despair and a cry for help. 

Serena dove through the countless dresses, picking out the prettiest and pinkest possible flower dresses for herself, and dragged Ash, once again, to the changing rooms so she could try it on in front of him. The poor boy was in for a long day. I left the couple to it, and decided to try on the dress I bought back in Heahea City. 

The dress fits, it was really nice too. The only issue was that I currently have the bag that Nebby is in, and the dress does not go with my bag in this current state. Sadly I won't be able to wear my new dress until this is all over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash's POV:

After 17 dresses and 2 long hours, Serena finally walked out the changing room in her last picked out dress. Every single dress so far was so similar. Pastel Pink with flowers. And every time, she jumped out from behind the curtain with a cute 'ta-da!' followed by a little twirl. Why did we have to do this? I think she looks beautiful in her current outfit, as casual as it is.

I looked up, almost falling asleep, when her current dress made my jaw drop. Serena looked gorgeous. She had picked out a pink dress with a lavender strap across the waist. She still tied the ribbon I had given to her a while ago. The hat was now gone, but it revealed her golden hair that she had started to grow back since she had cut a lot of it off.

 The hat was now gone, but it revealed her golden hair that she had started to grow back since she had cut a lot of it off

"Wow!" I yelled, unable to take my eyes off my girlfriend. She let out a little giggle, blushing. 

"He he, thank you Ashy-Boy." She teased. I playfully frowned, as we left the changing room to pay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serena's POV:

We started walking up Hokulani Trail, towards the next Trial. I liked my new outfit, it was soft comfortable, with pockets. Plus, the colour was something new that I hadn't worn before and I really thought I looked cute in it, and Ash thought that too which was a bonus. Kukui had let us know there was a bus stop to catch the bus to quicken our journey to the top, but as we approached, two Team Skull members were... trying to steal the bus stop?

"Hey! What are you doing?" Ash yelled, running up to them. They turned to face him, throwing gang signs in his face. 

"Leave us alone, yo. This bus stop would look poggers (AN: SORRY) in our room, yo!" One of the grunts chanted, grabbing his Pokeball. "Do we have to teach you a lesson?"