Prologue: Extraordinary Beginnings

"Were here Live in Tokyo Central Station, where it seems the infamous Tokyo Graffiti Gang named Rainbow Tag Gang has struck once more! Striking this time against the Yakuza, this infamous Graffiti Team wont stop at nothing to spread their messages to be seen and inspire the peers around them. This has been your favorite reporter, Hayari Saitou! Reporting Live in the streets of Tokyo, Japan."

Treading across the Rooftops of Tokyo, the infamous Graffiti Gang jumped across countless rooftops trying to escape the sounds of blaring sirens. The sounds of people about down below them, and lights flashing all around. Music blaring from speakers nearby, and the smell of famous dishes lingering in their noses. As the group continued sprinting across the rooftops, and parkouring through the countless buildings around them. Slipping through stairways, and leaping to other skyscrapers.

At points, the group got separated from each other due to the distractions of distinct smells of Alcohol from the nightclubs, to the calming Aura of the countless Arcades, to the smell of delicious Ramen. Whilst the Co Leader, Neku Osaka tried everything to keep the group together. "Rookies! Cmon! Wait till we get back to base, THEN we can hit the town!"

"But cmon! When else am I gonna get to experience this limited time squid ink Ramen?!" One of the newbies called out.

"Or Takoyaki!" Another Rookie called out.

"FUCK, THEY HAVE STEAMED PORK BUNS, MAN!" Another Rookie shouted.

"Once we get back. Its on me and Senpai. Promise." Neku called out, as he continued to run forward, making his way to the outskirts of Tokyo. The Rookies soon following close by, as they made their way to an abandoned building. Neku sighed in relief, as he looked to the others.

"I need you guys to head back down to the Base, alright? I got a..place to be." Neku said, turning bright red. As the rookies made their way into the Base, Neku got himself back into his casual gear and tried to lay low. A Black Vest, around a tye dye shirt he wore. Green sneakers, and blue jeans with a Red Beanie. Tying his hair back up into a Ponytail of sorts, he took a deep breath.

"Calm down, Neku. Just..Take a deep breathe, find a nice peaceful place to think about things." Neku said to himself. Climbing up to a familiar spot where he was first taken years ago when found, he sat on the edge of the rooftop as he pulled out of his pocket. A letter.

Dear Neku Osaka,

We have seen your recent applications to our learning environment, and are proud to say that you've passed our test of applying for not only our school, but the Humanity Preservation Program. As the Ultimate Graffiti Artist. We ask that you come to the Academy at your earliest convenience, and meet your fellow classmates. We are ever so excited to see what future discoveries in not just your talents you provide for us, but your humanity and selflessness within yourselves! We hope to see you soon!"

Signed, The Headmaster of Extraordinary Minds Academy

"...Goddammit. I was given this chance, and yet. Im hesitant to take it." Neku thought to himself, as he looked out to the night view. The Neon Lights flashing all around, with the shining light of the stars above being his only source of familiarity and comfort.

"Better question is. Humanity Preservation Program? How the hell would my talent benefit any of that?! ..Unless..Oh no. If they know about- no no. Dont..Dont overthink it Neku, like you always do."

As Neku laid back, he looked up to the stars. Reaching out and closing his hand around a cluster, as he thought to himself. "..Seize. my chance. Its so simple, and yet..Terrifying."

Closing his eyes for just a moment, he felt himself begin to doze off. A moment of peace and tranquility, a moment to-"

"Hey. Neku."