Intermission 2

"Akira, this is Yumico. Are you guys doing alright without me?" Yumico asked in her earpiece, as she walked along the streets of Tokyo.

"Read ya loud and clear! Things are- ehm. Going well enough. You?" Akira asked, as Yumico could only form a resting bitch face. "Cant say I dont relate to that statement."

"Let me guess." Akira chuckled, as Yumico assured. "No, because-"

"SURPRISE, BITCH!" Lily was heard on Akiras end, as Akira screamed. "LILY, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"I tagged along for the mission here, because ahh yknow. The world must behold my boss bitch nature. ...Plus whoever the motherfucker is behind this Island Killing Game? ...One im gonna strangle them, and then Im gonna study all the damn plant life on the island."

"..Which comes first exactly?" Akira chuckled, as Lily shrugged. "My motivations and reasons for the things I do first, shall remain unpredictable. Maybe I wanna strangle the asshole for holdin out on me and hiding this plant life. Or maybe.."

"Lily, were on a mission to find the missing people. Im currently in Tokyo, looking for Kiryu to see his progress with the Yakuza clan he had mentioned." Yumico reassured, as Lily shouted. "WOAHWOAHWOAH, hold the fuck up there big girl! ...Nobody crosses the damn Yakuza without-"

"Lily, I can assure you. I can handle myself if they try anything. Diving and swimming as much as I have through my life, has made me quite the agile gal." Yumico winked. "Plus, the clan Kiryu is tied with is on our side. So any intel they have, theyre willing to provide us at least."

"Oh yeah, Mayu!" Lily shouted, as Mayu could be heard. "Yes?"

"Your- Dads know you went on this mission with us, right? God forbid I dont wanna face Jons wrath or..Dare I say, Gunners Goose army." Akira nervously said.

"Yep! ...Now as for Kiryu, theyre still uhm. Worried about him." Mayu rubbed the back of her head.

"And thats why Im out looking for-"

Yumico was stopped, as she noted in the distance a man in a black suit with piercing green eyes chasing down a boy wearing a white shirt covered in ink, and a pair of small square glasses.

"SHIT, I'LL CALL YOU GUYS BACK!" Yumico shouted, as she began chase on the strange man chasing down Kiryu. "YOU!"

The man turned around as Kiryu managed to slip into a nearby alley. "...Well well well, looks like we got the prepubescent Marine Biologist Daisukes told me all about. Damn, what a figure a doll like you has."

"..How about instead of staring at my chest like a pervert, you can tell me what the hell youre doing?!" Yumico demanded. "Before I give you a reason to be screaming."

"Ohhh, so this gals a feisty one too!" The man teased. "...Feisty, and would crush your manhood given the chance if you cross me. Now. Tell me what the hell you want with Kiryu Suzuki. I saw you giving chase."

"Pay up a price, doll. Maybe I might." The man smirked again, licking his lips all the while, as Yumico squinted her face in rage.

"..How much yen would it take to make you talk?" Yumico narrowed her eyes, as the Yakuza member smirked. "5 Million, or I hunt down your entire family and kill em myself with my boys."

"..My family." Yumico muttered to herself, remembering the moments of watching her parents die. "Live for me, Yumico." Barisutas last words, her parents pleads to choose them, watching them die horrifically..Her gut wrenching scream ringing through her ears.

"..Screw the Five Million Yen." Yumico bluntly said. "You can talk now, or I can send my damn family after you."

"Know who youre fucking with, you little bitch?" The Yakuza member asked, as a deep voice echoed behind. "Do YOU?"