Chapter 8: Seeing Eye to Eye

As Neku and Haru made their way back into the Dining Hall, Neku sat down besides Haru and looked on to the current issue at hand. Monodog and Monokitty.

"Now listen up!" Monokitty shouted. "I slaved over that damn oven like an exhausted housewife to provide for you fuckers! Same way I did for my Ex Husband before he left me, and my kittens were torn from me!"

"...Can Robots even have lovers?" Aaron asked curiously.

"Uhm..Ms Monokitty, maybe- skip the personal theatrics?" Monodog asked nervously. "...Did I ask you?" Monokitty asked snidely, turning her back to Monodog as she spoke up. "Now back to what I was saying! I slaved my night away and missed half my soap operas to cook! The least you could do is try my damn food!"

"And risk tasting food that was spit in? Yeah, no. Fuck off." Toshiro snidely remarked.

"As if id even touch any filth you create in the first place. Likely the devils work." Dennis rolled his eyes, going back to reading his personal bible.

"Aye Dios mios." Dora sighed. "Perhaps then, we could put others in charge of Kitchen Duty like Ryu?"

"Uhm..If itd- help any." Monodog nervously spoke again. "I- I could..Help out in the kitchen. I- provide some great meals and all."

"Something I wanna know though." Neku asked, as it suddenly came to mind. "The Convenience store? Are we free to just take anything as we please or-"

"NO!" Monokitty shouted. "Matter of fact, I should punish those who stole from my store! ...Thoughhhh..I'll give a warning for now, since none of you knew. Fair play after all!"

"I- should also clarify." Monodog explained. "Some of the uhm..Things you do around the island to make Uhm..Monodog currency? Well- You can redeem those bucks for fun presents and- and maybe even food youd like to use for cooking! ...Though, I doubt..Anyone cares to try that, as no Ultimate Chefs."

"I can hear yall out there, and id like to say OBJECTION to that statement!" Ryu said from the Kitchen, as he stepped out carrying a few platters full of Pancakes. "I may be the Ultimate Private Detective, Husband Material, and....Admittedly, a big himbo. However, I can cook my way to a womans soul!"

"Husband Material? ..Dudes full of himself." Toshiro rolled his eyes, as Aaron shrugged. "I dont know. Hes pretty husband material to me, even if he is a himbo! All about that personality, with foot size bein a bonus!"

"Forget all that! I want them Pancakes! IM HUNGRAYYY!" Roxy shouted, rushing over to Ryu wanting to snag a Pancake or two as Ryu lifted the food above his head. "AHH! 3 a person."

"...Crap." Roxy said to herself, as she slugged slowly back to her seat.

As Ryu handed out the food, he looked to the Dining Hall doors as he noted. Madison and Evelyn were now arriving, and Evelyn had looked. ..Slightly better. However, her hair still somewhat a mess and her eyes having bags underneath them.

"...I smell- food.." Evelyn groaned, as Madison reassured. "Yes, yes you smell food Evelyn. Someone made Pancakes. You alright with those?"

"Hmmmmm?!" Evelyn turned to Madison still slightly out of it, and nodded in realization. "ohhhh...Yeah, yeah thatll..Mmm...Maybe shove em down my throat or somethin..Mmm.."

"Sheesh.." Milo sighed, taking a smoke before Monokitty turned around fast, smacking the cigarette to the side and stomping it repeatedly. "Absopositivelyfucking NOT in my dining hall you edgy Cailou Knockoff!"

"Couldve just said so politely." Milo rolled his eyes, as he walked outside.

"And you could say thanks every once in awhile!" Monokitty remarked as Monodog sat back nervously rubbing his paws. "I- uhm..Apologize everyone for her behavior. However, I uhm..I hope my gift baskets to you all were a lovely surprise to wake up to! Anyway, uhm..Monokitty? Maybe we should-"