𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝑋𝑋𝑋𝐼𝐼 {𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕}

3 days later

I had just gotten back from visiting Max at the hospital, she isn't looking too good but she will. She'll get better.

I'm now at Nancys house with Steve and Robin. We're helping Nancy drop of some of her old stuff as well as ours to the donation centre at the town hall.
"Somebody order a pizza?" Karen, Nancys mum asks as a pizza van pulls up. We all look at it in confusion but when the people inside of the van step out our confusion evaporates. It's Jonathan, Will, Mike, El and someone I'm not sure any of us know. Everyone is reuniting but me and Robin hardly know any of them so we kind of sit back until I notice a car that's all too familiar. My dad bought it for my mum when we lived in Darwin, she refused to give it to him when they got a divorce but she never drives it, not even here. So there's only one reason that cars out of its shed.
"Holy shit!" I exclaim as I grab Steve's arm in excitement.
"What!? What? What's wrong?" He asks concerned but I don't have time to answer I'm sprinting towards the car as non other than my Dad and my best friend Harry get out of it.
I slam into Harry and he immediately hugs me back.
"Hey tiny girl!" He laughs.
"Hi Harry." I say as I pull away from the hug. "Dad." I smile looking over at the man who I was supposed to have a lot more of my teenage years with.
"Why are you two here?" I ask.
"Why do you not want us to be?" My dad laughs.
"No I'm stoked just such an.........odd timing."
"Yeah well we'd been planning it for ages, we got a plane very early yesterday morning."
"Well that's amazing. Come on I've got someone I want you two to meet." I say, motioning for them both to follow me over to where Steve is standing.

"Steve?"
"Yeah?" He says turning around to face me, his eyes widen when he sees who standing behind me. "Dad, Harry, I would like you to meet my boyfriend Steve. Steve I would like you to my dad and Harry."
"Oh a boyfriend? Yes I remember a few mentions of him. Pleasure to meet you Steve, Y/n says great things about you." My dad says shaking his hand.
"I've heard all the great stories about you. She's always so excited whenever she gets to see you. Pleasure to meet you too." Steve says, clearly trying to stay calm.
"Hey Steve." Is all Harry says.
"I've heard a lot of things about you as well." Steve says trying to be nice.
"Can't say the same." He shrugs.
"Harry be nice please!"
"Sorry." He apologises. "Let me try that again." He pauses then looks at Steve. "Hi I'm Harry, I've heard some what about you."
"Well I'll be back soon why don't you go back to mums place and I'll catch up with you later, okay?"
"Okay see you later." Harry smiles at me.
"Okay bye bye sweetheart." My dad says then they walk back off to the car.

"Steve I'm so sorry about Harry, I've just never had a boyfriend before. That's how he would've reacted to anyone, trust me."
"Yeah it's fine. Let's go."
We get to the town hall very soon and unpack the boxes.
Me and Steve are helping folding clothes when I look up and notice who Robins talking to.
"How sweet is she?" I say to Steve as I cock my head in the direction of Robin and Vickie.
"Vickie will figure it out one day." He smiles to himself.
"I hope so. Robin deserves someone good."
"She sure does.......
Steve sentence fades as his eyes go to the window, I follow his gaze. There was stuff that looked like snow falling out of the sky but no, no it wasn't snow. It was stuff from the upside down.

"Steve." I say grabbing his hand.
"It's okay. It's gonna be okay." I lean into his chest and he strokes my head. "As long as I love you Y/n, everything will be just fine."
And by him saying those few words it makes me realise that love. This love. This love is ᖇᗴᗩᒪ.

AH
DONE AND DONE
Pls vote :)
-Soph