CHAPTER ////

I pulled on the slimy strands, using them to direct his mouth over mine. He growled, deepening the kiss, 
Towering over me , his body fully against me. I kissed as if I could eat him alive.
He unbutton my buttons of my jean trousers ; his hand slid  inside me.
Jesus, Amara  . A low tone rumble vibrated in his chest.  How could he done this to you. I guess am lucky then. His voice send a goose bumps racing across my skin.
Abruptly, he yanked himself away.
I lay there gasping and wet.
Ed was coming.
Sir, they're ready.
We be there in a minute.
Christ. He shoved both hands through his hair. It's the middle of the fucking day.
I sit up and tried to straighten my appearance.
Here , help me with my hair.
Furious at what l'd almost let happened . I smacked his hand."stop it . Leave me alone.
Shut up , Amara ," he said grimly.
He adjusted his shirt.
He caught my chin , forcing me to look at him. Hey, he said softly. You okay?
My throat burned, I was mad , aroused and embarrassed. I'd never lost my mind like that . I hated that l'd done so with a man I know nothing about.
I looked away. " Do I look okay?"
You look beautiful and fuckable . I want you so badly it hurts, am this close taking you here and make you come till you beg me to stop.
I didn't answer him, I love the rawness of his hunger for me was a major turn on .
I quickly open the car door and ran out.

Slept through the flight back , I woke with a blanket used to cover me.
We are here.
Another black SUV bentley was waiting for us.
Welcome back sir.
Thank you John.
How many driver do you have?
One
Ed
And who is his this. He is my assistant.
John this is my wife Amara black.
Nice to meet you ma'am.
Me ma'am. Please call me Amara.
I don't think mister black will like that.
It my choice not his
I could see John was afraid of nathan.
Can I call you mrs black then.
Sure, if that is what you want.
John
As my nana gone to her condo.
No sir, she said she wants to meet your wife before she leaves and also sir your brother is there.
When has he been there?
Since yesterday.
Did he see the thing I had you get yesterday ?
No sir, I was discreet.
I whisper to him, what are mine supposed to tell your family if they asked us how we meet.
Tell them the truth , more over who will ask you when am there.

We drove to this incredible mansion , I was nervous as we drove in. The house was modern, the architectural wasn't new to me and really, it was expected when married to a man who seemed to own damn near everything.
We walked in the high ceiling, the marble floor. His interior design was dark. Nathan house was as beautiful as the man himself.
My hands was sweating.
Right in the living room his grandma and brother was there with a blonde slim lady that looked like a model.
He went to hug his grandma.
He became another person in front of his nana.
Just then he was back to his cold and no emotions self as he exchange greeting with his brother and the lady who name was Renee.
Nana meet Amara.
Amara , my nana
She stood and gave me a tight hug.
Nice to finally meet you ma'am.
Call me nana .
My brother and his girlfriend.
Hi. You are gorgeous just like your brother.
Thank you, maybe a bit more gorgeous.
I looked at nathan and looked at him.
No, he is more gorgeous.
I guess you will say that since you are his wife.
But nana here is the most beautiful woman I ever met.
She laughed.
I like you said nathan brother.
Renee was more  snobbish.
Sit next to me my dear.
You are beautiful .
Thank you ma.
So what do you do Amara.
Am a lawyer.
So you can defend me then.
I specialized in international law and human rights. I can defend you in public international court.
Smart and beautiful, am impressed.
His gaze met mine. His lip twitch like he wanted to say something. But he didn't.
What your name again asked snobbishly Renee?
Amara smith!
She type on her phone . Her jaw dropped and pinched christopher. Who likes to be called chris.
Nana see .
He shows their nana a article about me that made me associates at mine firm.
He grabbed the phone, he looked over to me .
Wow, you did good this time. Hope you will not mess it up again.
I thought you were supposed to married lacey , Renee voices
Did I?
How long have you two known each other.
A month , he answered his brother.
I felt like I was been interrogated.
Wow, I see why you got married to her within one month.
How did you two meet?
Can we stop with the questions later.
No nate , we want to know.
Why Renee?
It okay, he saved me.
Chris look at his brother .
He as in nathan black save you, he those not save anyone instead he destroy everything in his path.
Really chris. You want to do this now . Blame me for everything.