CHAPTER////////////////

The next morning Nathan found me in the shower.  I stare at the magnificent package between his legs.
I rub soapy hands all over his godlike body, then going on my knees and sucking him off with such enthusiasm he had to support himself with both hands pressed against the tiles.
I quickly get dressed for work before he had a chance to finish his shower and fucked the hell out of me as he threatened to just before spurting down my throat.
Don't think you have gotten away, he said when he came into room, as I was getting my makeup done . Immaculately dressed in navy blue pinstripe suit.
You are beautiful.
Glad you like what you see amara. Keep looking at me like that, he warned, leaning casually into the the mirror. See what happens.
I'm going to lose my job.
I'd give you another one."
I snorted. As what? Your house wife, or sex slave.
No, I like the other suggestions. Let 's discuss.
Fool, I muttered. Have your coffee before it gets cold
He face me, I want us to go to dinner tonight, and then come home have ...
I don't want you to burn out on me Nathan. He was a man who had not had a meaningful relationship in a long time. How long before his flight instinct kicked in. This is how it started with malik before he got bored.
You don't get to decide , his feature hardened.  More over am not your ex.
I kicked my self for offending him.
He sighed amara. I like you, You have to trust me .I'm trusting you. I've had to or  we wouldn't be here.
I like you too. Okay.
Am not going to be bored of you. If you know what your body do to me. I only care about what you think ?
Are you bored of me?
No, nathan.
Good.
I couldn't think of anything to say, it was all still need and am afraid I might jinx it. In the back of my mind. I knew these feeling of happiness couldn't last. Everything was going too well . Am frightening by the depth of emotion I was beginning to feel for Nathan black.
See you tonight then.

The day was moving slowly , a Google alert hit my phone.
There was more than one photo of me and link, the celebrity musician I helped  , each article and blog had several shot of me and links hugging  at a restaurant suggesting I was dating him. Other suggested I reel in billionaire play boy black to marry me. The reason of the article was apparent when I saw the pictures of lacey and Nathan. It was taken last night. The caption was saying Nathan is back with lacey , or maybe our marriage was on the rock just three weeks in.
You have to trust me, is this why he told me this morning.
I closed my phone, my heart beat too fast. Jealous confusion twisted my gut. I  knew he couldn't possibly have been physically intimate with another woman.  But with malik  and june. I knew he cares for me but I hated lacey with passion. Certainly she gives me a reason to, from bathroom chat, pretending to be me.
Let it go  amara. I put my phone away and focused on my work. My  appearance in court is coming in  few days .
He texted me.

Meet me at my office.

Really, I muttered. Irritated . Did he not see the article . He didn't mention running into lacey or he had a date with her.
I replied him

No, I have plans.

A bratty reply, but he deserves it.
All his efforts to call me was met with voicemail.
He called my office, which I told them if my husband called tell him an not in the office.
Around three o clock, I was leaving the office , the elevator door open and there he was . I got in and ignore him.
What is wrong with you amara?
What are you doing here?
Did you date links?
What ? No!.
Have you fucked him?"
Have you lost your mind.  Screw you , billionaire play boy with  your beautiful socialites.
So you did see the photos.
I was so mad , I was panting . The nerve.
I turned my head away from him.
Dismissing his idiotic accusations.
Links was my client. Nothing more.
But what are you to him. The photos was clear. I know love when I see it.
The door open to the parking lot.
Obviously, you don't.
I opened the car door and slammed it on his face.
Amara stop right now.
I flipped him the bird , he opened the door and sit at the back of the car.
I fought back my own question and jealousy. What did I get for it. An irrationally pissed off nathan.