CHAPTER////////////

Why Amara.
I told you she is different.
How did you know she is the one for you?
Why are you asking; planning on proposing to Renee?
Maybe.
She told you already chris.
I want to hear from you.
I heard a loud ass girl crying and asked me marry me. I was blown away .
What, she asked you to marry her.
Yes, she just broken up with her ex.
I was blown away by her voice, I had to have her. Her smooth light brown skin and her eyes remind me of beyonce. Her curve are to die for.
I can still hear that angelic voice coming from that 5'4 frame.
Now that she is mine I can't let her go.
I knew it was her curve .
Were checking my wife out?
No, she is beautiful and kind. I like her and don't mess it up nathan.
Am trying not to, that girl is so inspiring and motivating, I just want to show her off. She deserves the best.
She didn't grew up the way we did but she did everything by herself.
Dude, you talking about your wife and that. Pointing at the burge in my pants.
You are obsessed with her; I want what you both had , the attraction between you two is insane. I see the way she looks at you and the way you look at her.
But you have Renee?
She didn't tell you!
Tell me what?
Me and Renee are taking some time apart.
You and Amara talked;.
We talked , cause she cares about me.
I do care about you.
Me and Chris spend the whole day talking and bonding. Before going back home.

Getting home , amara was in the kitchen cooking , I knew it could go either way,the food be nice or go the other way.
My lucky charm , how was your day with your brother?
Thank to you, me and Chris really reconnected .
Me your lucky charm? How.
She took one of the stools next to me, I was offered a partnership if I win this case, also the offer I turned down recently call me again.
"Congratulations!"
"I appreciate that, but let'd save it for when I win the case.
She ran a hand over her hair, betraying the pressure she felt.
I pulled her closer and kisses her on forehead. You got this .
Those this normally happened ?
No, usually it takes time .
They most really know you are talented that why , more over do you really have to work?
Huh!
I mean you are married to me and I hate that you will have to see that jerk everyday.
Does it bother you that I work with my ex or does it bother you am working?
She set the table as I get the wine .
Am over my ex , right now am more worried about my career .
What about me?
We're taking it one day at a time nathan. You said so your self.
Sharing you would bother me. It's not an option. Your body belongs to me , Amara."
And yours belong to me?
Yes,
Well, then . You 've seen me naked, she teased, her voice husky. And you have seen me getting mad. You know what you 're getting .
I love what I've seen .
She smiled.
Here,
She made a filet mignon . Here we go .
Wow, this is delicious Amara. I was...
I knew you were scared of eating , back in my college days I worked in a restaurant . Mostly in the kitchen.
Did you date the chef?
No, and if I did? Does that bother you ?
Nathan , do you know how many pictures of you I have seen with different ladies.
Those are not my wife, are they? Am not bother . I don't want you to see him anymore.
We have nothing to talk about anyways.
I don't want you to talk to any man except me.
But women are okay?
I want you all to myself Amara.
What about you; I don't want you to speak to any other woman except me.
My work , I have to speak with women .
Her gaze change ,
I don't want to be disrespect nathan.
Amara, you really don't know what you did to me. I have never been like this to anyone .
I finished my mash and working on the asparagus. Just looking at you alone am already hard for you.
She leaned over and press her lips over mine.
A few minutes later, I found my self standing in the bathroom, brushing my teeth with Amara side by side. It was such a domestic, normal thing to do and yet we both seems to like it.