Chapter ///////////////////////////////////

I stilled, trembling, as I gaze at my scar from the operation, Nathan feature was overcome by volatile emotions as he wrapped his hands around me.
I can't believe am alive let alone the little miracle in my belly survive also.
You re a miracle angel, if I catch who ever behind this I swear I will kill him.
His eyes show he meant everything he just said.
That scared me a little. Please love let the police do there job.
Jobs, he smirk. What have then be doing for the past two weeks .
Love ,every time they tired to talk to me you chase them away.
Cause you are not ready to talk, you need all the rest angel.
I  feel much better, even the doctor said I can leave but you insisted we stayed .
Am sick and tired of this hospital bed, I just want to go home, Nathan hasn't left my side or allow me to leave his. I could relate to his fear, I just want to leave the hospital and hope everything goes back to the way it was.
I still have nightmares about the night,; I think once am home every thing will be fine.
Trust me angel, am doing this for you.
For me, all you just want to control everything .
You change all the security details, you places one at my door. He watches me like a hawk.
Sorry to interrupt Mr black, the detective are here to see you.
Let them in.
Good afternoon Mr black and Mrs black. It good to finally see you .
Thank you detective.
Any News, do you catch that son of bitch Richard?
We did talk to Mr Richard, he had an alibi; he was on his boat with another girlfriends of his and she back him up.
Are you sure? He could have hired someone?
We checked and he's solid.
What about Malik?
Malik, what does Malik has to do with this?
We heard you had an argument with him?
Yes, but it's wasn't serious.
Not serious? He snapped, scowling.
I recoiled from his harshness.
I mean, Chris saw how heated it was and you didn't tell me.
He saw us in the bathroom. We didn't talk about that directly .
But then what was there to say? I won't apologize for making love to my wife in a closed room.
Mr Malik also said he realizes it was not in place to have speak harshly to Mrs black.  Any way he was in the labour room with his wife that day.
In short detective you have nothing as always.
Actually, Mrs black do you know this person. He passes his tablet to me.
No,
Are you sure?
Yes
Why.
He was caught on camera at back of your house.
Can I see that?
This is Marcus, a former landscaper . I fire him.
Is he the one that shot my wife? He's a person of interest so far?
Why did you fire him.
He was caught by my grandma in my room trying out my clothes.
Do you have in custody yet?
Not yet, but we will soon.
Thank you detective.
No , thank you for your patience.
The detective didn't give much away .
Nathan, called ed . I need you to digging into Marcus tomorrow, Goddamm it, I should 'hv locked him up then . His jaw  tightened with anger.
Nathan,
What?
Can we go home today?
Yes sure, I will go talk to the doctor.
As he and ed left, I called the detective to tell them to find Marcus before Nathan does. Cause am afraid of what he will do him if he finds him.
I began to dress. Sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him.
Not long he came back with the doctor and they did final check up.
Your babies are fine, but you still need more rest.
But doctor, can I return to work soon?
The doctor looked at Nathan before he answered me .
I suggest you should still rest, the next time you come for your check up we can discuss that.
Doctor, I think I have already used all my vacation days .
Nathan faced me.
I already told them at your work; you're not coming back.
His words caught me off guard, he quit my job for me.
Nathan.
Not now, we will talk when we get home.
Thank you doctor.

I couldn't talk as the medical director of the hospital and the doctors walk us out of the hospital. Ed was waiting for us when we got downstairs.
The ride home was quiet, I looked out of the window, shaking my head , I looked around the city, feeling grateful .
I noticed we were  leaving the city, to the outskirt.
Where are we going?
Home.
This is not the way home.
No, we are not going to the beach house anymore; I should have known that place is cursed. Since the day my parents stay there. No amount of renovation can help; trust me you will love our new house.
It took few shocked second for my brain to register what I just heard, I threw my head back and scream.
Since when did you got a new house and I wasn't aware; how is our house when it will design the way you wanted to be .
It was supposed to be a surprise but I guess
You guess what? You re really pushing me Nathan black.
You will love it.
My blood boiled hot, I don't want to make a scene in the car; let just get there first.