CHAPTER/////////////////

I drove like I was in another realm. Within few minutes we were home, I ran out of the car and Nathan caught me by my waist.
Don't run.
You re acting like a nut job.
Maybe because you drive me crazy. His arms tightened. You are mine.
Right . like lacey know you are mine.
We could have talked about this on the phone but you are damn stubborn.
I had plans , fool. And you re fucking it up for me. My voice broke. I told you I don't want to be disrespected and here you are doing it .
Nathan instantly release me , turning me around , his grip on my shoulder , so I could not get away.
Please don't cry,he hugged me tightly. Am sorry .
I beat my fist against his chest, what wrong with you? How could you go out with that bitch, who said am her replacement , and she's going to marry you after, but I can't have lunch with a client turned friend who only came to tell me he was happy for me.

Am sorry Amara, lacey just happened to be at the same restaurant where I had dinner with some business associate."
I don't care, I saw the way you looked at her. Do you love her?

Babe..  that look was not for her, she mentioned your name and I couldn't help how I look when I think about you. She said she was sorry about last time and I should tell you that. I figured that wouldn't sit well with you and am not ruining our night over her.
My arms slid around his waist beneath his jacket, am sorry too Nathan.
I can't just .... He didn't let me finish my words.he pressed his mouth against mine. The kiss wildly passionate.
Can we go inside now ?
Sure.
We entered the house, I went straight to the bedroom, there was roses petal on the floor to the bathroom. 
Soak myself in the bathtub and Nathan came with a glass of champagne for me.
Take your time babe.
I took some time in the bathroom, when I was ready, I found Nathan in the living room. He had changed in to his pajamas bottom that hung around his hips.
A bottle of champagne in a bucket of ices, pizza. Some candles as a center piece with some rose petals.
Excuse me Mr black, did you know you were going to be ass today.
He grinned sheepishly, don't think about it that way, this was for our date and I just trying to guess what you might please you,
You please me, I sat down to eat the pizza.
I want to make you forget everything, an sorry for been a ass he said soberly.
What wrong?
Okay, here it goes. I took a deep breath.
My father and mother never married, dad came from money but was disowned for dating my mother because she was not from money. So when they had accident there was no one or where to go. The only person who took me in was my mom friend June mom, at thirteen I had to grew up fast, June dad was not happy about my presence in the house, he treated like I was the maid, he verbally abuse me and hit me every chance he got. I had to take a job at a corner store , I buried my self in my books, I was Lucky to get a scholarship to study law.
I wanted to make money , so I could go looked for my family, all that changes when I met Malik, now you ?
I understand the need for money, amara, he murmured. I have to have it too . I need the power of it.
Why, you are born into money?
Yes, I was but my uncle richard is doing everything in his power to make sure he gets his hands on what belong to me and my brother.
But your dad is the only son of nana.
My mom 's brother.
That enough about me, how did you get out of the abuse. He asked hoarsely.

I only got away when I got my admission letter to college.
Jesus Christ, he was insane. What about June mom, she is hardly home , she is a journalist, he spends most of his time at home, he was a artist. Did he touches you?
Thank God, all he did was verbally abuse me and hit me.
Why are you telling me this now, are you trying to scare me away ?
Am telling you all this because I want you to know about me , and for you to know am not after your money!
Where is June dad now?
He is died, June has always been there for me that why it hurts me she could betrayed me.
Plus my grandparents want nothing to do with me when I went to look for them.
So if you want to stay away from me , I get it.
Why , damn it.
Cause after my exes hear my story they changed.
I saw pity in his eyes.
Am not them, thanks to them am here with you.