CHAPTER/////////////////////////

You want me to tell you I love you amara? Is that what this is about?
My stomach cramped as if he'd struck me with full force of his fist. I'd never felt that kind of pain before. My eyes burned and I ran to the walk in closet before I embarrassed myself by crying.
I think we need time apart Nathan. He caught me from behind, I struggled to get free. But I was too wiped out . Physically , emotionally. The tears came in a torrent and I couldn't stop them.
I love you, amara. Of course I do.
Oh my God, I kicked him, I don't want your fucking pity. I just want to go away.
I can't let you go, amara, stop fighting. Listen to me.
Everything you re saying hurt.
I love you , it's not the right word , amara, it not the right word for you and what I feel for you.
Shut up. If you care about me at all , you 'll just shut up and let me go.
Yes Chelsea and I were high school sweet heart. She loved me way more than I love her.
Nathan _"
His lips touched my temple, I think I love you the moment I saw you. Then we made love the first time in here and it became some things else. Something more .
Whatever. Did you not tried to stop her from getting married Nathan.
Yes, I thought that what she always wanted from me. I screwed up with Chelsea amara. I shut her out way before my parents death . She's beautiful and sweet. I have no unkind words to say about her.
Now not only I have to deal with lacey now her. I hate both of them.
That made his mouth curve slightly.
I'm not kidding , Nathan. I'm sick with jealousy right now.
Keep listening, after I tried to stop her from getting married.  I didn't want her to be with anyone else, I thought I could love her again.
She turned me down at the hotel.
Is she not the reason you are with different woman every night.
He laughed, no amara.
All this women asked me out , even lacey. We meet in hotels . Nothing serious.  Until you, I didn't consider my past an issues. I thought I had a comfortable and uncomplicated life.
Oh ,boy. My nose wrinkled. Hello Mr comfortable. I'm miss complicated.
His grin flashed . Never a dull moment.

So why did you threw this brunch for her?
I was surprised when she called me that she and her husband are separated, I felt guilty because I thought I owe her.
Do you love her?
Hell no.
She thought I was still single and we could pick up, but I told her am with you.
She told me her husband felt second to me, I lived in a different country from them. What was his problem. Then I realized if you love someone else amara. It will shred me to piece, every single day. It will kill me if you weren't with me and unlike Chelsea husband , I wouldn't let you go to figure things out with an ex.
My fingers rubs my forehead , that what scares me Nathan.
You will still be mine.
You don't know what you worth?
Actually ,I do, two hundred bill.
Shut up, it shouldn't be such a mystery why they all want to be seen with you.
Why do you want me? Am not fishing for compliments or reassurance, just asking an honest question.
Amara, stop thinking of us as temporary. He nuzzled his mouth against my temple, his hands pushed between my legs  from front, he growled at finding me wet. You were made for me amara.
Still , running his skilled fingers through my cleft, spreading the moisture over my clit . He pushed two fingers into me, scissoring them .
Rocking my hips to his thrusting fingers, feeling the need to ride his cock. Gently squeezing his balls.
He was semi hard,
I rolled over him , prepared to have your world rock Mr black.
I lowered on him, he use his hips to pulled his trousers down.
I closed my eyes to focus on the way he felt, I bit my lips when he was inside me.
Rolling my hips, Nathan, I breathe oh , yes.
That's it, he murmured, licking across my chest to my other nipples.
He gripped my waist, arching his hips to push deeper.  So beautiful.
I relished the exquisite feel of him filling me, I had no regrets as I worked my self into a frenzy on his penis.
Oh God, I moan out as the sweet tension built from riding his cock, I was panting and frantic,  pumping my hips to angle that his cock rubbed where I need it.
Yes , babe, I feel you getting ready. Now show me am all yours.
His words push me over, making me moving my hips shamelessly that will drive him over the edge for me.
That it,
I cried out as the orgasm rippled through my body.
Teeth grinding audibly, he held on as he clutched my hips aloft and pump upward in to me twice, on the fourth deep thrust, he growled my name and spurted hotly .
I loved you, I whispered quietly As I rolled over.
Standing, I began to dress. Listen Chelsea is still going to be a problem for me. I paused you need to nip her hope in the bud real quick. Let her know .
He sat on the edge of the bed, she's a friend, amara, and she's in a rough spot. It will be cruel to cut her off