Short Skits Vol. 3 - Pre-Lostbelt 6 Edition

~~ || Stay Calm || ~~

"We at the development team are working hard to bring you the chapter June of this year."

Delivered by the game's director himself, it's confirmed that Avalon le Fae, the sixth Lostbelt, is coming on early June. And...

Kev is visibly breathing heavily, getting more and more impatient of waiting for the Lostbelt to come for one reason only.

"Ma-chan! You're drooling like a dog at this rate." Osakabehime tried to calm him down, but he won't be calm, because the inevitability is coming in two months time. But he's not the only one who is acting like this.

"Getting... married... the second time..." Barghest herself is also breathing heavily, sharing the same feeling as her husband.

"Ah mou! Calm down, both of you!" The bat Servant tries to calm the two down with all of her might, but alas, it won't happen. Outside of Kev's room however, Tenochtitlan is watching the scene unfold, and wonders...

"When Nahui Mitclan is coming near... will dear Tlamacazqui act like a dog as well?" She said to herself, imagining the idea of Kev hyping the arrival of the Lostbelt for her only. However... only time will tell...

~~ || Grand Scheme || ~~

"It's almost time."

Morgan said after learning of the arrival of the upcoming Lostbelt. For her, her plan is to steal Barghest's place on the first day of summoning (read: banner), so she can force him to love her as intended.

"Soon, my (not) husband will roll for me, and I will steal my knight's place so he will stop his attempt of summoning before the fox's turn will come. This plan shall not fail!" With an evil laugh, she is sure that her plan will work. However...

"I'm sorry, dear Mother, but me and Barghest are both four stars. Are you really sure that you'll be summoned by then?"

Baobhan Sith's point stopped Morgan's laugh, remembering that she's a five star, and thus, harder to get summoned. She gazed at her daughter with a deadpanned look.

"... Just trust my plan, Baobhan." She said. "I will be summoned, and the plan will wor-"

"Sorry, but I'm planning on winning this contest." Her other Knight, Melusine, interrupts the two by running in.

" Her other Knight, Melusine, interrupts the two by running in

"And I won't lose to you, your highness. Because after all, I am his Shooting Star Dragon, and I will be Accel Summoned before you came first!"

Melusine's bravado ultimately made Morgan faceslam onto a table.

"Oh, and not to mention that Oberon, Kama, and Molay is his target as we-"

"Cease, all of you!" And Morgan broke down from the fact that Baobhan brought alongside Melusine's confidence. "I will be summoned first, end of point!"

The two knights can only shrug at their queen's obsessiveness towards Kev, and decided to wait until the Lostbelt comes.

~~ || Commercial Break || ~~

Hiii? NFF Services here! Are you bored of looping with Quick and Arts? Do you want your Buster Servants to have a spotlight in farming and boss fighting?

The screen then shifted to a foxy Servant in a jumpsuit pointing at herself.

Introducing me! Koyanskaya of Light! The premier Buster Support! With my fifty percent NP Charge with Skill Cooldown as a bonus, a damage amplifier to Humans and Man enemies with free Crit Stars and NP Charge on Buster Cards, and my three turn Bus...

Introducing me! Koyanskaya of Light! The premier Buster Support! With my fifty percent NP Charge with Skill Cooldown as a bonus, a damage amplifier to Humans and Man enemies with free Crit Stars and NP Charge on Buster Cards, and my three turn Buster Up and Buster Crit boosts, I can turn any of your poor Buster Servants to a mean killing Busting Machine!

See that poor Super Orion? He's struggling with his NP Charge to use his NP, and he doesn't have a way to get his Crit Stars.

"Uhh, lady, I can just-"

With two of me, you can be sure that he'll be provided with all of that so he can hit like Master's Megaton Punch!

"Darling? Are you flirting with that skank?"

"Wait, Artemis do-"

This segment is cut short by Artemis firing her arrow at Orion.

What's that? You're struggling to three turn your farm because your Servant can't handle a 2 enemy node? Well, with just two of me, your AoE Buster Servant with NP Charge Skill and a starting NP CE, and a Waver, you can three turn your mission without worry about enemy types or enemy amounts!

"Oi! I'm also here you know!" Oberon then get pulled away by a random cane.

So save your quartz and wait for this year's anniversary, because I, Koyanskaya of Light, will bring a new age of Buster to all of Buster Servants! Mwahahahahaaa!~

NFF Service is not responsible if you didn't get KoyanLight. SSR Rate is still at one percent so roll responsibly. Also you're free to roll for whoever you want. This is just a random skit made by Koyanskaya of Light who really wants your mone-

Hey! Cut i-

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

(With LB6 coming near, I got motivated to write this out.
Can't wait to get Barghest again so I can level 100 NP 5 10/10/10 her within a week after getting her.

As always, I hope you guys enjoyed, and Peace Out!~)