Getting to Know Him Better

Morgan Le Fay, the dignified Queen of the Kingdom of Faes, is currently having a dilemma on herself.

Her Master, Kev, is still won't accept her as his wife.

Ever since her summoning two years ago, she did everything in her power to make him accept her role as his wife. From cooking extravagant foods, giving him countless luxurious gifts, or even sneaking into his room for a... lewd night session. However, Kev rejected all of them, mainly because of one simple reason.

"I already have a wife, y'know!"

That's right. Ever since he summoned Barghest and subsequently married with her, the love part of his mind is filled with anything Barghest. Because of that, he rejected any and all other Servants' advances that would lead to make him love them, though he do be considerate and is willing to do their requests like casual dates.

But Morgan? He outright rejected her in almost anything. She may be a top tier Berserker, but that role is lost the moment Summer Ibuki came to his Chaldea, and even before that, Xiang Yu is his go-to Berserker for farming. For her to lose to a literal horseman is humiliating for her...

And now, she's at her limit. She can't stand of seeing her supposed husband being madly in love with one of her knights, and that one of the many versions of her rival sister is considered his most trusted Servant. Yet, she's lost, as in she doesn't know what to do at this point. Anything that she'll do with Kev will be immediately rejected by him.

"What am I lacking..." She is currently counseling with the mentioned 'Trusted Servant', Artoria Pendragon. "I have done everything that will make any men fall for me. Tell me, sister from the Proper Human History. What makes him different from them that he rejected every single one of my advances?"

Artoria meanwhile is drinking her soda, dumbfounded. For her Lostbelt sister to even came to her and groveling in sadness over her failures, it's completely unheard of. However, there's still something that she doesn't quite get about Morgan.

"Morgan, who is Master to you?" She instead asked in return.

"My Husband." Morgan replied, but she gets a makeshift wrong buzzer sound by Artoria.

"He doesn't acknowledge you on that part." She said. "As of now, you're just his Servant. A dignified Servant, mind you. Just doing things that's by your standard won't be enough to catch Master's attention."

Morgan is confused of what she meant by her own standard, until she remembered all the times she did detailed above, and all of Kev's reaction are nothing more than rejection.

"So you're saying... that I should be humble to him?" Morgan asked, which Artoria makes the same buzzer sound again.

"What I'm saying is that you should do something that suits him best. Don't just go around and give him gold, caviar, or even show yourself in a bunny suit. Learn what his interests are and try to approach him with that in mind. And don't overdo it." Morgan then nod over Artoria's advice. With that, Morgan stood up and thanked her Proper History Sister before leaving to do something.

However... Artoria threw a big sigh of relief, not because she helped Morgan, but because she's away from Morgan after being pestered by her for a while now.

"Master, you idiot... How did you manage to hold her off for two years now..." Artoria muttered, before heading off to the cafeteria to grab some food.

~~ >> ~~

Meanwhile, Kev is seen appearing out of the Command Center, after another grind of the current event that is the Summer Camp Rerun.