Trailer - Prelude to the Sixth Lostbelt

"Is this thing on?"

"Yes, Ma-chan."

"Yosh! Ehm!"

It's been almost six years since we started our journey in the Current Timeline. Started off in a sabotage that lead us to finish the Grand Order by the defeat of Goetia, the four Singularities that followed suit, and now, seven Lostbelts that we denied their existence. Oh, by seven I mean we're not in the actual Seventh Lostbelt yet.

With our journey, we met new allies, new foes, and most importantly, new friends. From the Servants that we've summoned proper, to those who joined us willingly, or those who just made a temporary contract to us, we'll always be grateful for their help.

Fast forward until now, as we're approaching the Sixth Lostbelt, we have to be more than just prepared to tackle this one. And honestly? I think that I'm already prepared enough, thanks to the Future Timeline that gave me a rough timeline of how it worked out.

And now, minna. Allow me to ask you all this...

Are you ready to kick some fairy butt?!

...

However, none of his Servants that are present at the makeshift roundtable is enthusiastic about his rally, save from Barghest, who gives him an encouraging smile instead despite being embarrassed for her husband.

"You could've used a different kind of rally." Osakabehime pointed out.

Oh, c'mon! Well, what's done is done anyway.

A-ny-way! Avalon le Fay is coming, and I'm more than ready to tackle this bucket of Fae sh-

Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Avalon Le Fay

Coming Soon!

~~ >/< ~~

Ah, it appears that it's almost time. The story of a child of prophecy, the calamities, and much more to be unveil soon enough.

To you, Master Kev. Do prepare yourself to face my knight proper.

And to you, dear reader... I hope that you'll have a successful summon in the future.

(Wanted to make a short like one minute-ish trailer for myself, because the moment I, along with countless NA Masters, have been waiting for is near!
As always, I hope you guys enjoyed, and Peace Out!~)