Dimensional Visitor

In Terra, where Rhodes Island Operators are doing their day as normal, a lone Mudrock is arranging her rocks as usual, being one of her hobbies when she's not needed in missions.

"Doctor..." She sighed. Ever since Kev's abrupt return and his subsequent leave, Mudrock's mind is filled with questions about him. However, she's not alone, as other Operators are having the same thought as she is. However, that isn't the only thing she thought of.

She's also thinking about being with him.

When Kev dropped his note to Mudrock, she couldn't help but to wonder if he'll come back. Even when new Operators like Dorothy, Mlynar, and Penance arrived to join Rhodes Island, it was not by Kev's headhunting, but instead they were simply compelled to join them.

"Rhodes Island is peaceful right now, but everyone truly missed him. Not just for his leadership, but also his friendliness."

She also has a quirk of talking to rocks whenever she's alone. Though she does admit that it can be lonely sometimes.

"If only, just this once, I can see how are you doing right now, Doctor..."

As if a divine deity heard her wish, a crack of space and time is formed, alarming Mudrock and prompting her to back off. She wants to alert Rhodes Island about this phenomenon, but before she can move further, it sucked her into the crack, before the crack itself shrinks into a smaller crack that's now unable to open.

On the other side, Mudrock is then being hurled into a white hallway, with the same crack behind her then shrinks down after that. As Mudrock recover from the sudden hurl, she looks around, and is confused of where she is right now.

'Where am I?' She thought. She then stood up and opens her phone, only for it to get no signal, meaning no way to communicate to Rhodes Island, or even anyone at Terra. Despite the sense of danger, she decided that the only way to know more about this predicament is to walk forward, thus she do just that.

Mere minutes after walking, she spotted something odd. She sees Terrans, but none of them having characteristics that's common to Terrans, lacking features that make their race easily identifiable. From her view, the 'Terrans' are talking about something casually.

 From her view, the 'Terrans' are talking about something casually