Onto Eight Years and Beyond!

Outside of the Storm Border, Kev and Mash are standing side by side together, looking over the stars that illuminates the night sky.

“So, what is it, Senpai? Did something happened?” Mash asked him in worry, seeing that he’s unusually calm right now.

“Mash… when was the time we set off to clear the Grand Order?” Kev asked the Kouhai, unmoving.

“Oh, well…” Mash tries to remember the exact date, “July 30th, 2015, senpai!” She said, until she realized something important. “Ah! Are you worried about this year’s Anniversary servant, Senpai?! Don’t worry, we’re always ready for new ally to join us!”

However, that’s not what he’s going for. He then faced Mash with tears slowly forming. And thus…

He hugged her.

“Senpai?! What’s wrong?!” She panicked, thinking that he might have another mental breakdown like last time…

“I’m sorry, Mash…” Kev finally muttered, confusing her. “It’s just… it’s been eight years since our journey began. And for me, I couldn’t be more happier.”

Kev slowly sobbed over Mash’s shoulders. The Kouhai then understood why. She then hugged him in return.

“This is the world that I always cherished the most… All the Servants, all the places that we gone through, and everything else, I always cared for them more than anything else in the entire multiverse!”

“So that’s why… I’m so happy, to be with you guys.” Kev then stopped sobbing, before looking at Mash deep in guilt. “Yet, I’m so sorry for neglecting you, Mash. You’re the most important person here, yet I often forgotten about you…”

“You don’t have to apologize, Senpai!” Mash snapped him out of it. “It may be true, but it’s your happiness that counts! If anything, I’m happy to see you enjoying yourself here in Chaldea.

In truth, I’m jealous of you being so casual to all the Servants here, that I often wondered if I can be like you. You’re too strong, yet overly friendly. You fought with us not caring about your role as a Master, as if you’re Servant like us. Everyone respected you no matter how weird or how much of an idiot you are…” Mash then formed tears of her own.

“So that’s why… thank you for staying here at Chaldea. Thank you for staying with us and thank you for staying with me, Senpai!”

At that point, Mash hugs him tighter, with both teens now embracing themselves of the upcoming anniversary of their journey together.

While the two continued their embrace, someone else have joined them.

And that is Artoria Pendragon.

“You idiot, she’s not the only one who’re glad that you’re here.” The Saber started, “Remember the time that you summoned me? You were like a child back then, and I feel so embarrassed that I want to block that memory away.

But in the end, I cherished it.” Artoria then pats his head. “You’ve grown since then, and I couldn’t be happier to see you formed relationships and bonds with your Servants. If I may, you’re the greatest Master that we ever met.”

Artoria then removed her crown, placing it onto Kev’s head, making him blush.

“So raise your head, our King. Let us celebrate our journey together.”

With that, Kev retorted at the King of Knights for her idea of calling him king, much to the two Servant’s amusement. Somewhere away from them, the ‘Beloved Trio’ watched their loved one playing together with his friends.

“It’s been eight years already?” Barghest wondered,

“I appears so. But, dear Tlamacazqui’s happy about it.” Tenoch replied to her comrade.

“Wanna join him, you two?” Osakabehime asked the two, but Barghest is content of just watching her husband goofing around.

“No, let them be. This is something that only those two can do at the earnest.”

And thus, underneath the sea of stars, Chaldea is now celebrating the eight years of their journey. Maybe, just maybe, the journey of Kev and his Servants may continue forever…

(Happy Eighth Anniversary, Fate/Grand Order!)