2023 Burfdee Special - Special Presents

A special time of the year is approaching tomorrow, and many of Kev's Servant's are scrambling to find something to be his present. Some are preparing a feast, while others preparing an extraordinary gift like jewelry or other present. Even Mudrock, who is now a regular on Chaldea, is finding her own present to him with the help of Avicebron.

But the ones that we are focusing right now are the likes of Barghest, Osakabehime, and Tenochtitlan.

~~ // Barghest Side // ~~

Kev's wife and one of his trusted Servant, Barghest, is currently preparing a different present than the ones of last year. This year, she's making a special beef wellington with the help of the chef Servants Emiya and Tamamo Cat.

 This year, she's making a special beef wellington with the help of the chef Servants Emiya and Tamamo Cat

"Are you sure that you want to give him this instead of something else?" Emiya asked the Saber. "We could just make it on any regular day instead during his birthday."

"My love have yet to try this dish, thus I want to gift this for him, in addition to our special dinner later at night. Not to mention that I often caught him watching short videos about it." She replied, making Cat cooed sweetly.

"That's romantic from you. I thought you'd copy Kiyohime's valentine shtick and wrap yourself as the present!~" She then joked, making Barghest blush furiously at the thought...

... of her being naked, while also being wrapped with red ribbons around her body.

'My love... my present... for you...'

"I-I don't think my love could handle it if it's from me! He would nosebleed to death!" She said while holding her cheeks in embarrassment, making Emiya chuckle.

"In any case, we should get the wellington ready before tomorrow. We still have to prepare the venue too." He said, and the two went on to continue working on the dish and their other present...

~~ // Osakabehime Side // ~~

Osakabehime, alongside Murasaki Shikibu and Sei Shonagon, are working on a romcom doujinshi as a present for Kev.