Short Skits Vol. 5 - Sixth Anniversary Edition

~~ || Metal Gear Fox - Quartz Eater || ~~

It is the most joyous day in the world of Fate/Grand Order: The anniversary! Every year, a new powerful Servant will be summonable to celebrate this momentous occasion, and this year's no different. Although... it will be different because like last year and two years before that, this Servant will revolutionize a certain card type...

In the summoning room, Kev, Mash, Goredolf, and Da Vinci are on standby as the former begin his summoning.

"Five hours." Kev muttered. "Five hours since the stream, and I can't wait to bring that Vitch in."

"Are you really sure that this Koyanskaya isn't the one that we encountered at least once in every Lostbelt that we gone to thus far?" Goredolf asked the Master.

"Look, Goreman. She's going to say that 'I'm Koyanskaya of Light', and you can bet your croissant that she's not the one that we'll kick her ass at the end of the year." Kev explained with confidence. "Besides, she's already here in the Future timeline for two years now, and like I said, she's way better than that Vitch."

"Honestly, I really couldn't argue with you at this point." Goredolf sweatdropped.

"Oh, cheer up, Gordy! She's still going to be our new ally, and instead, I'm more curious to see how long it'll take until this Koyanskaya lose her marbles to Kev's shenanigans." Da Vinci jokingly said, much to the Director's exasperation.

"At least it's assuring to know that Senpai will handle her." Mash said, "Though I do worry if she would trick him to spend QP for her services..."

"It's here!" Kev exclaimed, as a rainbow spark appeared before encircling the base. With a pillar of light, a Heroic Spirit has been summoned to the Current Timeline Chaldea...

"Thank you for summoning me♡ Tamamo Vitch Koyanskaya have appeared on behalf of NFF Services

"Thank you for summoning me♡ Tamamo Vitch Koyanskaya have appeared on behalf of NFF Services." The very Servant herself, clad in black tightsuit and fluffy pink tail, introduced herself to everyone in the room.

"She's here!" Goredolf pointed out while hiding behind Mash, still feeling cautious around the newly summoned Assassin.

"Oh? You're still seeing me as an enemy?" Koyanskaya remarked, visibly confused by Goredolf's fear of her.

"Don't mind him. He got a bit of a trauma after your other self tricked him like many times." Da Vinci explained.

'Not to mention that he of all people would summon this very Koyanskaya later in the future.' Kev then thought, chiming hypocrisy on Goredolf's fear. Koyanskaya then clears her throat.