Azur Lane World - Forgotten Wife

Somewhere within the Azur Lane base, a lone figure is tied on the bed. The figure, who is unconscious, then suddenly woke up with a gasp, before realizing that he's tied up.

"Whu?" Kev mumbled, and tries to release himself from the chain, but to no avail. Even with his Megaton Strength, the chain is sturdy enough to keep itself together. "Okay, can I at least get to know what's going on right now?!"

"Ara? You're awake, mein lieber Ehemann~" Kev immediately recognized the voice, and who it belongs to. From the shadows, a certain Ironblood shipgirl emerges from it, with the all familiar teasing smile as well.

 From the shadows, a certain Ironblood shipgirl emerges from it, with the all familiar teasing smile as well

"Eugen?!" Kev yelled in surprise. Her appearance alone made him realize what's happening right now. 'Hold on... Wait! Friedrich! So that means that I'm in the Azur Lane world!'

"Happy to see me, mein lieb?~ It's been so long, you know." She then said, getting closer to him as she then sits on the bed.

"How long exactly?" Kev then asked, confused due to his deteriorating memory.

"Maybe a year or two, but it's still long enough for us to miss you." Eugen said with a faux sadness on her face. "We had given up on our chance of seeing you again, until a miracle happened." Using images that she gotten through her phone, she showed him the images of the portals that appeared throughout the Gachaverse.

'This is...' Kev thought, wondering what it is. '.. what exactly?'

"This portal have shown your current whereabouts, as well as your current activities there. We were upset seeing you enjoying yourself with your new wife." She frowned upon mentioning Kev's new wife, which he then sweats seeing that she knows about his current life in Chaldea. "However, thanks to the ever-so reliable Ironblood Engineering, we were able to manipulate the portal and use it to our own advantage, and that's how Friedrich managed to bring you here."

By the time Eugen finished her explanation, she's sitting right next to him, visibly happy after all of that.

"So... are you mad at me?" Kev then asked.

"On the contrary, I'm not. I understand your circumstances, but I am jealous of seeing you being deeply in love with that blonde." Eugen then replied. "However... the same cannot be said to others. But don't worry, they won't kill you. After all, I'll be the one who'll punish you dearly~"

As she said that, she strips herself, revealing a racy lingerie underneath. Kev immediately panics, seeing what it means for both of them.

"Wait!"

"Do you remember that one book that you like?~" She said, "The one with five different versions of myself in different outfits? How about we try reenacting the scenes from it?~"

"Do not worry, mein lieber Ehemann~ I will make sure that you get plenty of rest in between rounds~ I can't let you get too tired for our love~" Eugen then said. Seeing that it's impossible to escape at this point, Kev can only swallow the lump on his throat and thought of a certain doom for himself.