Servant Overview - Tam Lin Lancelot

"Sono te nobashite mabayui ashita o tsukami tore
mugen no sora habatake BELIEVE IN NEXUS"

"What an interesting way to introduce me, Master..." Melusine sweatdropped over Kev's way of introducing her, which involves him riding a Duel Runner while Melusine flying above him as she uses her third skill.

"Either that, or I'd do a Synchro Summoning skit. Anyway!"

~~ [Servant Overview! Tam Lin Lancelot!]~~

Tam Lin Lancelot, or Melusine, is your typical strongest Servant who just happens to be a Signer Drag- I mean an old ahh Dragon. Oh, and she comes in two different modes.

As a Tam Lin, her first skill is an attack up, damage cut, max HP up, and a modest NP charge, while her second skill boosts her Tam Lin namesake play with crit star gather up, star bomb, and star gen. And just like her namesake, her Arts NP deals single target damage while making your target take more damage while also being a star bomb. With just those two skills and her NP, she can loop with Castorias while also ripping off the real Lancelot's crit-based fighting skills.

And then there's her Assault Mode Activate - her third skill. By tributing her Tam Lin self, she special summons her Dragon self from the deck, changing her NP type completely while also giving a MASSIVE NP charge, up to a full on max NP on max level, and also a one-turn Invul! But, if she's already in her Dragon self (Third Ascension) before hand, it boosts her NP damage instead while keeping her one turn Invul. Before you ask, she also keeps her first and second skill.

Her Buster NP in this form grants Invul pierce first, deals damage, and burns enemies on an AOE range. On top of that, she grants Buster Up first that scales on her Overcharge level. You can loop with Light Koyans if you want to, but you need the likes of Oberon to fully three-turn loop with her Buster NP, or use someone else with a way to max their NP with either max limit break Kaleidoscope or other CEs and NP charging skill to clear the first wave before using her proper.

Make no mistake, Melusine's a strong Lancer, as if she doesn't boast about it enough. She can either slay bosses as a Tam Lin, or annihilate mobs as the Red Dragon (Archfiend). No matter what the situation, Melusine can and will beat anyone to prove them that she's the strongest Servant there is.

Make sure you treat her right though, because like a dragon, she's quite clingy towards you and proclaims you to be her lover. But either way, she deserves some warm head pats.

Overall:
Type?: ST Arts/AOE Buster Lancer
Damage?: Ridiculously big with right setup
Loopable?: Depends on setup, requires Oberon for three-turn Buster Loop
Waifuable?: Yes, but a bit clingy.

~~ Overview Ended. Thanks for Reading!~~

"Aaand done!" Kev stretches as the song in the background ended. "Thanks for bearing with my stupid intro, Meluko. Now if you excuse me..." As he begin sending the video, he heard cracking noises around him, which he turned around to see Melusine doing an extreme kabedon on him.

" As he begin sending the video, he heard cracking noises around him, which he turned around to see Melusine doing an extreme kabedon on him

"U-uhh..." Kev is visibly stunned of how quick it was, as the Servant herself begin licking her lips.

"Now, you must reward me, dear lover." She said, as she gets closer to him. "And I won't let you go until I'm satisfied~"

And that's how Kev feeling cold the next day, because Melusine took his body heat during the whole time she cuddled with him.

(And that's the second one, featuring the next week's Servant!

Just be careful that Percival could spook you instead.

As always, I hope you guys enjoyed, and Peace Out!~)