Servant Overview - 2024 Summer Triple Trouble

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Live from the currently restructuring Chaldea, it's everyone's favorite writer, Keeeeeev!" As Osakabehime announced, the man in his twenties wearing his signature Chaldea Uniform with red flaming pattern underside enters his own room, acting as the MC.

"Thank you, thank you. I'm back, somewhat, for a quick overview of this year's Summer SSRs. So now..." Kev then pointed at the camera, in which he, Barghest, Osakabehime, and Tenochtitlan then came into the view for the opening line,

"LET'S! GET! INTO IT!"

~~ [Servant Overview! Lady Avalon!] ~~

You heard of Merlin, so how about the female Merlin? Lady Avalon is yet another support Foreigner following Oberon. Like Merlin, her shtick is to buff your DPS with crits. The big but is that she's helping Arts instead of Buster.

All of her skills are same to Merlin's, but with few changes. Her Buster Up is now Arts, her Charisma adds Overcharge level, and her Party-wide Invul can also charge her NP times the amount of how many enemies there are, for a total of 120% for six enemies! On top of having starting 20% NP and 5% NP per turn, you can be sure that she'll keep using her NP for the buffs or for that Overcharge.

Her NP is the same as Merlin's, so nothing to note about that. But instead, it's Arts.

Overall, being the third SSR direct Arts support, Vice Principal Merlina can help your Arts team even more powerful, especially...

Overall:
Type?: Arts Merlin
Impact?: Idk, ask Merlin
Waifuable?: Do you want to be drained by a succubus?

~~ [Servant Overview! Summer Ibuki Douji!] ~~

As if she wasn't strong enough, Ibuki upped the ante and become the strongest AOE Arts Summer DPS, even rivaling Miss Japan Musashi

Her first skill is a Charisma that also buffs crit damage to everyone. But, she and her fellow Summer Servants will also get a nice NP Charge to boot.