After the Summer Event, and...

While the Current Timeline is busy with their NeroFest, the Future Timeline would ended up having their Summer Event started. This year, it's the return of ServaFes, a festival where Servants draw and publish doujinshis that will be sold at the event. Originally devised by BB, this event had a timeloop and a near impossible point requirement to clear the singularity, and BB's main goal at the time is to use the power of Nyarlathothep to... I don't know, BB stuff.

This year however, it's now held as intended, but due to a certain someone taking the role of the antagonist this time, it ended up being a bit too familiar to a certain Lostbelt...

But in the end, everyone solved the Singularity and are now spending the rest of the event having summer fun. And that includes...

"Ahh... nothing beats chilling out at the sand with my beautiful wife."

"You flatter me, my dear Husband~"

Kev enjoying himself laying on the warm sand with Barghest, now in her new Archer class while also wearing a Victorian Maid outfit.

"But it's true though." Kev reaffirms. "Not only that you got yourself a Summer Alt, but yet another amazing ascension too. You're just so beautiful that I often feel that I don't deserve you."

"Don't say that!" Barghest stopped his flattering. "You're the most wonderful Master that I have, and I'm so happy that you're truly love me despite of the dangers of myself. So please, don't ever depreciate yourself, my love."

Barghest's words made Kev swoon by it, once again feeling weak from any encouragement that his wife said.

"... I really love youuu..." He swooned while hiding his face in embarrassment, much to the delight from Barghest. Meanwhile, Melusine, or Melusine Undine, is enjoying herself racing above the sea against Lancelot Berserker on his jet, with her new jet rigging that Nemo helped in creating.

(Yeah, I'm not risking using Ascension 3 Summer Melusine here.)

"Hahaha! This feels amazing!" Melusine said, "You were right, airplane racing is awesome!" In turn, Lancelot gave her a growl of agreement, as the two keep on racing against each other.

Meanwhile, Artoria Caster, now Berserker, is practicing her breakdance while Oberon is watching at a distance.