Chapter 23

The Alpha's Children.

Finale.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Zander's POV

As the eldest of the Posadas siblings.

I, Zander Cole Posadas.. solemly swear to be a responsible and good leader to My pack as an Alpha.

//////

When I was born, I knew that I was meant for this. I was meant to lead a pack.. My other siblings knew that I was the one to lead, but I won't be alone they knew I needed them and that's why we were bonded for life.

We are the Alpha's Children. Bonded together, for enternity.

Our story is nothing compared to any other werewolves...

---------------------------

Ethan's POV

As the second child of the Posadas siblings.

I, Ethan Drew Posadas.. the second child of Rain Posadas and Oliver Posadas take responsibility as Good sibling helping my brother with the pack and sharing the great honor of leadership.

////////

Born after my brother, Zander. I knew that I will be there to help him stand up if he ever stumbles I would be there to help him and to tell him to never lose hope.

I love my brother. And I'm willing to take a bullet for any of my siblings.

Because we don't have an ordinary life like them.. so ours is unique.

------------

Avery's POV

I, Christina Avery Posadas, The only daughter of Oliver Posadas and Rain Posadas solemnly swear to guide my brothers to the right path and help them in any way possible.

As the only girl in the Family.. I'm the only one who's mature enough to handle three idiots, because women are more mature than men.
I love my brothers and I'm willing to sacrifice anything for my family.

Being the Alpha's Children isn't an easy thing for us but we have to live with that because we were destined to be great leaders.

---------------

Caden's POV

I, Caden Posadas, the youngest amongst the Posadas siblings to take responsibilty to be a soldier of the family. I am willing to my lofe to protect my family from any harm to come.

In the movie lilo and stitch, there's a saying.. "Ohana" I know you know what it means, I would never abandon my family they are as precious as the pearls of the sea.

Because being the Alpha's children is not all about responsibilty but showing how to run a pack by helping each one out.

-------------

We Are the Alpha's Children.

And we are proud to be as one. Because Great leaders they don' just lead they help others to find the right path.

Fin.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//

A/N

Thank you for reading Alpha's Children. and Thank you for supporting the book.

I hope you guys liked it and I love you guys. Anyways don't worry I have another book prepared for you and it's not related to this book.. ouch right? But it will be great and you guys would love it.

I'll give you guys a hint, it's a romance novel and it includes a maid and a succesful man who probably owns a black market or should I say, Secret Auction.

Again, Thank you for reading The Alpha's Children.

Ciào! Mwuah! 😘

Xoxo~