Chapter 11

The Alpha's Children

"Back from the dead"

----------------------------------------------

3 weeks later.

Avery's POV

Ahh. it's Sweater weather.

Sweaters everywhere. yay.. but I'm still at the fucking hospital!

I can't believe how much weight I lost. My bone was almost sticking out of my skin the first time I woke up. And now, well almost in my normal weight.

Someone swung an arm at my shoulders, I looked up and saw Caleb smiling at me. I smiled back.

Finally

I can see my friends the twins and a lot more. I don't like the teachers tho. why would I like them? Haha.

Caleb walked me to my locker and to my class, well most guys don't do it nowadays.

He kissed my forehead and said, "Have a nice day babe. Meet my by lunch, It's good to have you back." He smiled and pinched my cheeks goodbye.

I smiled back and waved him goodbye.

Okay.. I sat down at my chair, some guys are looking at me and some girls are whispering while looking at me.

I don't really care what you have to say about me, I never like you guys anyway, except my friends an mate of course.

Bitches. ha.

I just smirked and the bell rung.

During class, I got sleepy.

Can it be Literature already? or History? or Science class?

Why does my class start with Math. ugh.. sad life.

-------------------------------------------

After 4 fucking subjects it was lunch time! yess!

As I walked down the hallway, I can feel someone staring at my back but I didn't bother on looking who it was because I saw Caleb waiting for me at the table with another food beside him.

"Hey.." I said.

"Hey, come here. I already bought your food. Is chicken salad okay? oh and I bought a lot of fruits and grains. You better eat all of it!" He said.

That's a lot! I mean seriously?

I sat down beside him, he smiled at me and I started eating my salad.

He kept staring at me while I'm eating.

"You know, It's awkward to stare at someone while they're eating." I told him and he just chuckled an pinched my cheek.

"You're cute when you eat." He said and smiled at me and continue eating his buffalo wings.

I can feel my wolf jumping but I kept her at bay.

Cause I might jump and rape him. Just kidding hahaha.

---------------------------------------------

And finally! school is over!

The bell rung and I quickly packed my notebooks and ran out of the room.

I saw Caleb get out of the door in his room and looked at me. He smiled and walked to me.

"Hey there beautiful.." He said and held my hand.

"Ohh! Averyyyyy!" I heard two voices behind and I know who those people are. Karin and Kayla.

"Karin! Kayla!" I said as I looked behind me.