Chapter 3

The Alpha's Children

Chapter 3 - Avery's PE time.

--------------------------------------------
Avery's POV

Hi there!

I guess you know me, so well..

It's tuesday, which means it's PE.

I love PE that I despised it because of the players.

I was in the Locker room, alone.

Nobody is here except me, kinda scared though.. hehe..

I felt a shiver through my spine.

I ignored it and pulled out my iPod and put my earphones on, and turned the volume up.

Last friday night
Was on, my Favorite song.

I was dancing like crazy while putting on my shorts and putting on my socks, I sang some lyrics.

Once The song was done, i took off my earphones and suddenly someone clapped.

I jumped an turn around to see the guy whom I always reject.

Xavier..

That guy whose always courting me, since Grade 6.

I mean I rejected him a lot of times, still he doesn't give up on me, even tough were not mates!

Wait wait! what is he doing here in the girls locker room.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I shouted at his face.

He chuckled, "There's no need to be angry, love." Oh he's damn accent.

"This is the Girls locker room, you arsehole! and what the fuck do you want?!" I spat at his face, He flinched back and I smirked.

"I just want to see you, and oh yeah, Meet me later, 'kay Honey? bye." He said and then left.

"Don't you dare call me that, Jerk! and why the fuck would I meet up with you?! and that's a No!" I said as I slammed my locker door and quickly walked out the locker.

Then I saw my best friends, leaning on the wall.

"Hey girls!" I said.

"Hey Ave!" Kayla said.

"Hey Tintin!" Karin said.

Karin and Kayla are twins, we all met when we were Grade school, it was a weird encounter with them.

"Xavier showed up again. that motherfucking asshole." I said
to them.

"What'd he do?"

"He said he'll meet me up later, and that means he'll do something, that's why I'm going with my Brothers." I said.

Karin clapped her hands in joy and squealed, "He's gonna be dead meat!" She said evilly.

She has this side of her, which we call, "Yandere", she's sweet and jolly on the outside, but inside, she's a monster.

"Oh Karin! do you want Dad to lecture you again?" Kayla said.

"You always tell Dad, wuss." Karin said.
"Oh let's see who has an attitude later." Kayla spat at Karin.
"You twins do really love to fight don't you guys." I said.

"Come on! let's play dodgeball now." Kayla said in Frustration.
"Good! we can hit some bitches there!" Karin exclaimed.
"Oh good! another one of those.." Kayla trailed off. "Yeah! I hope we get to hit Tiffany or that New Blondie." Karin said.

"Haha! come on! we can hit those right now! hurry!" I said jogging to the entrance of the gym.

"Woah! look at those guys..." Karin and Kayla said in unison.

When I looked at where they're looking, I saw Guys playing basketball. Those Guys with those Heights and Muscles. ohh..

Then I saw my Brother. Caden.

"Yo sis!" Caden waved at me.

"Uhh.. Hey!" What the fuck?

"Hey sis! I want you to meet someone! come!" Caden said.

He called out a guy. I mean a Guy! Whose taller then him for a bit.

"Caleb, I want you to meet My sister. Avery." Caden said.

Is it me? or He's just so hot..
That Mesmerizing Brown orbs with that Thin light pink lips, that perfect sculpted jaw. that thick eyebrows and that pointy nose.

"Sis?" I snapped out of my thoughts and shooked hands with the Man.

Then something went through me. W-what is this?! I quickly took off my hands and His eyes widened.

Mate!

My wolf said.

This Guy is my Mate?!

"Mate.." He breathed out.
Then Caden's Face dropped.

"What the fuck?! your mates with my sister?!" Caden shouted, with Over protectiveness.

"Caden! will you stop it." I said.
"But sis.." He cried out.
"Stop this! okay! I better get to my Class! and don't fight. Or I'll tell dad." I said as I stomped away with Karin and Kayla up to the next court.

Hot. isn't he? I can just do those 'stuffs' around him

My wolf said.

What the fuck is wrong with you?! will you stop! ugh.

I said in annoyance.

Okay okay! I'm just saying.

Ugh. damn it!

----------------------------------------------

Okay! lemme finish it here!
So.. How'd chuu guys like it?

Please vote and read!

I'll show you next time, Zander and Ethan and Caden and Avery's faces.
Along with Caleb and Rose.
With Karin and Kayla too!

For now, this is all I could write. sorry if it's short. It's just that I can't update cause i don't have any vacant time.

Xoxo~