Chapter 22

The Alpha's Children.

"Alpha's Children."

------------------------------------------------------

Zander's POV

It's been months since I became Alpha, Of course it was hard at first but I got the hang of it. I know how it flows, how it all works and I'm glad that my Pack hasn't got any threath and hopefully we won't have anymore.

I walked upstairs where I saw my wife and my son playing together in the playpen. I smiled, I have a family now.

My wife caught me staring at them, then she smiled. "Even though we're together for a long time now, I still fall in for you harder everyday." I said as I walked up to them and kissed her temple.

She blushed and kissed my cheek, "Look at him." I looked at my son and he was playing with these shapes, then there's this book next to him ((It has shape pictures)) he grabbed the circle figure and placed it on top if the page where there was a circle picture on it.

He looked up at us, I smiled and picked him up. "That's my boy! Good job!" I kissed his cheeks and it made him giggle because of my scruff. I looked at my wife and she was staring at us.. Her eyes full of love.

And then right there, I pulled her to us and I hugged them both. I'm really lucky, with my family.

We heard a knock on the door. Who the hell is this? Ugh.

"Come in." I said. The door cracked open them there was Avery and Caleb, then Ethan and Adrienne, Caden and his Clara.

What the hell are you guys doing here ruining our family moment?

I raised a brow at them. "What? You don't want your own brother and sister here?" Ethan said.

"Uhh.. yeah?" I said. They all laughed and Avery spoke.

"C'mon Zander! Your so mean! It's our reunion anyways!" A fee years passed, she and Caleb got married and now look at her she's 5 months pregnant.

Ethan married a year before avery, his wife is pregnant for 7 months.

Caden is engaged. he just proposed 2 months ago. Now look at us..

A few years back we were just ordinary wolf teens surviving highschool and life. A lot of complications and problems being the Alpha's children but we just went through it like it was just a piece of cake.

We all are happy now and nothing can be more satisfying than that, right?

Hazel got up and picked up our sun and she said, "Well c'mon.." She smiled and I stood up. I put a hand on her waist while we were walking towards them.

"Finally you lazy fatass bitch." Ethan said.

"Hey! My son is here you-!" I stopped myself as I caught my son looking at me. I smiled at him and he giggled.

We went downstairs and we all went outside.. the fuck? Where are we going anyways?

"Where are we going?" I asked, as I stopped and I grabbed my wife's waist pulling her beside me then Caden looked at me. "Just come with us!" he said. I growled, I just want to know where because I can't risk the safety of my family if I don't know where we're going. I'm over protective yeah right but it's my family.. I have the right to protect them, right?

"C'mon Zander.." My mate spoke softly beside me and I just groaned and went with them.

As we walk.. It's a bit familiar to me.. What?

"Remember this backyard where we all used to play before we got up and went to the main house? it's actually Grandpa's house."

Childhood.. this was where I got my boo boo when I was a child.

Wow.. They fixed the backyard. They put on some led like christmas lights.. Then there's a fort.. Bonfire seats.. A kiddie pool.. And an outdoor bed.

"Wow guys.. it's like a family get-together slash hangout." I said then they all laughed and agreed.

"What are you waiting for? leggo!" Avery said and she like jogged to the bed and Caleb caught her before she could even fall or slip. "I told you to be careful!" He said then she looked at him.. "Sorry.." Caleb sighed and said, "I'm scared to lose you and the baby."

Then Ethan was with Adrienne they both got their clothes off and went to the kiddie pool. "I thought that pool is for kids?" I said.

"Oh Zander! Killjoy!" Ethan laughed.. I grabbed a plastic ball or whatever they call it and I threw it at him. it exactly hit his face and I almost laughed my pants off.

"Okay.. up you go." I said as I watch my son play in the fort with Hazel.

Well this is a bonding moment for all of us..

The bond was strong.. it really is strong; stronger than anything.

It must be really a bond that only Alpha bloodlines has..

The Alpha's Children.. I think I'm gonna like that.

"Seriously Zander? Alpha's children? C'mon dude!" Ethan shouted then he pumped his water gun and splashed some water at me.

"You little-! I'm gonna get you for this!" I chased him and since I'm fast, I caught him and tackled him on the ground I grabbed a water balloon in the bucket next to the hose and smacked it at his face.

We all laughed and got ourselves wet.

Then I heard my son laugh.. it's actually the first time we all heard him laugh that hard cause he only giggles then smiles..

The girls were all "aww"-ed at him.

We just laughed it off and it was the most awesome thing we ever did all together.

This is nice..

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Oh my! I'm sorry for the delay my dear!
Anyways, did you like this chapter?

Hope you did! 1 last chapter then the book is done. huhu..

Anyways thank you guys for supporting the Alpha's! :)

Anyways the kid up there is Zander and Hazel's kid.

I love you guys! Oh and a little reminder guys. There's a new book I'm working on right now. :) I hope you'll like it!

Mwuah! :*

Xoxo~