Chapter 8

The Alpha's Children

Accident.

----------------------------------------------

Caleb's POV

I've seen it infront of my eyes..

That truck.. My mate's car..

It happened so fast..

Avery's Car hit the truck and the driver was gone instantly after my mate's car hit it.

Zander stopped then quickly got out of his seatbelt, we both got out as fast as we can to Avery's car .

After that, we both carried Avery out of the car.

I didn't notice tears falled from my eyes.

We both carried her to the car, her head on my lap, I held her hand and kept telling her that I love her.. that it would be okay..

Zander drove recklessly hitting almost 120 kph.

--------

"She was about to go to the Pack house.. then this truck just.." Zander stopped and cried.

I just sat there next to him, my face on my hands crying .

She's in a critical condition.. she lost a lot of blood.

I'm gonna fucking find that bastard.

Just then, Ethan showed up. It looked like he was running miles and wait.. bleeding? what the..

"Oh my god. Ethan why are you bleeding?" Rain our current Luna, rushed over his son.

"I-i'm okay mom.." He said.

Then the door opened and the doctor came out.

I rushed to the doctor holding him on both shoulders.

"Is my mate okay?!" I asked.

"Please calm down for a bit. there's the good and the bad news. The good news is, She's alive. and the Bad news is... she lost a lot of blood, and she's in a coma."

That made my heart sunk deeply.. coma? I can't.. I don't know what K would do.. I mean I can look at her just not the same like before..

Her voice

Her eyes

The way she look at me and how she would caresses my hand.

"What's her blood type?" I asked.

"A." The doctor said.

"We're matched with her." Zander said pointing at Ethan and him.

"She needs 3 bags of blood--"

"I believe that we could give three bags."

"Okay then, the family can go in with her, And her mate, it might help her heal. the two of you please follow me." Then the Doctor walked up with Zander and Ethan.

When I opened the door, My heart broke to pieces when I saw her lying there like she was already dead.. I walked up to her side, I held her hand and kisses it.

"You're going to be fine, right babe? I know you are. I love you so much.. I'll always be here, Okay? I'd stay here until you wake up." I kissed her forehead then I backed up for her Mother.

Caden stood beside me, he was crying a bit for his sister.

Then the Alpha came up to me and said, "Go ahead and find out who the fuck did this to my daughter, Now go!!" As much as I want to stay, the Alpha's order is still an order.

I nodded and headed out, I didn't want to leave her but I have to, there was no other choice but to kill this man.

When I was heading out, I saw Ethan's face with scratches more like a broken glass hit his face.

Wait a second..

I stopped for a second and thought about it, his wrists has some cuts too, and..

A bruise.. on the forehead..?

What the fuck.. this is messed up.

I didn't head out as the Alpha ordered me to do, instead I'm stalking Ethan, there's something weird about him.

He suddenly stood up, excused himself to the bathroom and it was suppose to be a right turn, but he turned left, so I followed him to a staircase where I hid and I used my wolf hearing.

Phones ringing.. ringing..

Who is he calling anyway..?

Until, he looked up and he almost saw me, I panicked and I slowly crept out the door and saw him walking upstairs and I ran and hid a bit far away from him. He's good in sensing someone that's why I better distance myself.

Until I heard him say..

"Caleb.." He growled.

Fuck...

------------------------------------------

Cliff hanger! sorry!

Whew! finally done with the exams and other shts. anyways Hi guys!

I have updated again! for tomorrow I'll repay you guys for the loooooong wait, there would he two updates tomorrow and an update this weekend.

Please comment and vote!

Thankies!

Xoxo~