Chapter 16

The Alpha's Children

"True Self..."

WARNING: Brutal Zander!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zander's POV

"This place is where your mother was kidnapped before.." Dad spoke with anger and sadness lacing his voice.

"This is where that bastard who.. who tortured your mother when you.. were im here womb.. she.. she almost died you know, I thought I'd never get your mother in time and.." I patted his shoulder and he looked at me and smiled sadly.

"We have got to search every detail about Xavier.." I said.
"He might be connected to him.."

Who's him?

I looked at dad and he looked back at me. He gestured me to go in the car

I scowled at him walked to the car. Later, he got in the car and drove to our pack.

Once we got to the Pack house, Xavier was pinned down with silver chain on his wrist, waist, and ankles.

Woah, 4 guards with the Beta, third in command and Caleb.. what Avery too?

"You know it's too dangerous to be around him right?" I told Avery.

She looked at me and hugged me tightly, "It's okay, let's go inside I'll make you some Hot Marshmallow chocolate. Okay?" She nodded and we got inside.

I nodded at Caleb and he nodded back.

"Zander..." I smiled at that voice.

"Hazel.." She smiled and held my hand.

"Can you make one for Caden..? He looked really scared back there." She said concerned look on her face and worry lacing her tone.

I looked at her and nodded, she actually cared about my little brother. I walked in the kitchen to see Caden being hugged by Avery.. I walked over to them and hugged them both. "C'mon it's okay now, you're a tough guy Caden and you did a good job yourself too Avery." I smiled and they both smiled back at me.

I grabbed something from the cupboard and got two cups and started mixing up some chocolate.

I put 6 marshmallows on both cups and served it to them. "Drink up." I smiled and walked away.. leaving them both with my mate.

I got into the Living room to see Ethan lying on the couch with his head in his mate's lap.

She was putting an Ice pack to his black eye and he was half asleep with his hand holding her other free hand.

His mate looked at me and smiled sadly and I nodded.

I went outside, talked to the pack doctor. "Doc, you gotta hurry up inside and clean up my brother's wound." I told her and she nodded and quickly ran inside the pack house with my mom..

My dad stood there looking at Xavier who was being intervied by the Beta.

He's in a silver cage..?

"Dogs like this needs to learn something." My dad spoke as he noticed me.

He looked at me and said, "Your sister's gonna be mine. Just wait.."

I smirked at him, "Why would we wait? We killed every single one of your army. Broke them to pieces and burned them." I said. He looked pale at what I said.. ha!

"Now tell me. Who are you really?.." I said in Alpha tone.

Caleb looked at me, even my dad and almost everyone infront of me.