Chapter 18

The Alpha's Children.

"Ethan Drew."

----------------------------------------- //5 days later\\ ------------------------------------------

Ethan's POV

I'm finally at peace.

She's by my side and she's keeping me calm for the past few days.

I still can't walk because my ankle is twisted.

'Shame..' I heard my wolf say.

'Shut up.' I groaned.

"Hey, are you okay? You hungry?" She asked me.. Just her. Her voice is making me calm and hearing it.. I could just listen to her all day. I smiled at her and said, "I'm good. Maybe later.." She smiled at me and I carressed her hand and with one swift move I oulled her into a tight hug.

What I said earlier when I didn't need a mate. I'm taking it back cause having one.. Is a treasure.

I felt her move and I tightened my hold on her. "I can't breath.." She whispered.

I loosened my arm a bit and then looked up at me.

She smiled. Her smile.. I could just look at her. ALL DAY.

"What?" She asked.

"I just remembered the day that I met you though.."

"Oh.." then she laid her head on my chest.. "I thought you were going to reject me.." she laughed.

"But I didn't, right?" I said and kissed her forehead. "Yeah.. I'm so happy.." I smiled when she said that.

My wolf howled in joy and my heart beat skipped.

-/-\-/-\-\-\- Flash back**

I was just sitting on a bench before practice.

I saw a girl who had her head bent down on a book, sittin under a tree and she looks a bit familiar.

I walked up close not letting her senseme or anything, as I got closer I realized who she is. Adrienne Braganza from my Science and Literature classes. I never really tooked my time in those subjects but now, I saw this girl and something pulled me on my stomach and I felt my wolf scream and howl in joy..

'Mate..' Then my heart dropped when she looked at me. She was so beautiful..

She's beautiful, like a flower that's planted along the sidewalk. But people don't took their time to get to know her, and see the beauty she has within. And I saw that for the first time I approached her.. If someone took their time to get to know her, they'll be mesmerized by her existence, just like me who got mesmerized by those eyes.. so captivating.. but she's like a flower that's planted along the sidewalk.

"H-hi.." I stumbled out. What the actual fuck?

'really is this the bad boy Ethan that I know? Seriously?' My wolf said.

'Shut up.' I simple told him.

"Uhm.. hi?" It's more like a question than a statement.

"Can I sit with you?" She looked at me first. up and down then she paused for a few seconds and nodded.

I didn't need to be told twice and sat down with her.

"So.. what are you do- I mean, reading?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled and showed the book and said, "Poetry 101. I love poetry and everytime I read one of them it boosts my mood and whenever I look deep into the peoms it's like.. uhh.. I can't see it." She looked down the back up at me again.