Chapter 13

"Revelation."

Ethan's POV

"You know it would almost kill him! You knew that! Why the hell my brother? I know we're going to fight for that position but I didn't think that you'd ALMOST! kill him for your own selfish reasons!" I screamed at him.

"My my Ethan. Calm down, I didn't know you put a lot in him, My, You didn't even ask for the dosage." He just said it like that!

A vein popped on my forehead and then I just lunged forward at him, not changing to my wolf yet.

"Ethan, you know I'm not interested in fighting you, but I AM interested in helping you succeed." He slapped me and Glared at me.

"Well then Xavier, aren't I surprised to hear that? well Guess not! He was my fucking brother! Half of me! and I can't afford to let my fucking conscience bother me from the fuck that I ALMOST killed him!" I shouted and punched him straight on the face.

As my fist landed on his face I felt his cheekbone break, and I just wanted to hear more of his bones cracking.

------------------------------------------

Caleb's POV

I can hear Ethan screaming..

He's around here, somewhere! and I have to find him!

Wait.. that person looks a bit familiar to me..

"It can't be.." I was too shocked to see.

Xavier..

"Well then Xavier, aren't I surprised to hear that? well Guess not! He was my fucking brother! Half of me! and I can't afford to let my fucking conscience bother me from the fuck that I ALMOST killed him!" I heard Ethan shouted.

He was the one who Paralyzed his own brother!

Then I saw him land his fist on Xavier's Face and I just ran to the Alpha.

To tell him what I just freaking saw and Xavier is still here! He wasn't dead!

I ran as fast as my legs could to the Hospital.

I hope the Alpha's still there.

"Will he wake up?" The Luna asked the pack doctor.

Alpha.. Alpha.. ALPHA!

"Alpha! Sir, I h-have a report to tell you. Can we talk privately?" I asked.

He looked at his family, then he kissed his wife's temple then we both moved to a private place just a bit far from them.

"I-I saw Ethan in the woods, he-he was talking to guy that we.. Thought was dead! a-and he o-ordered Ethan to paralyze Zander!" I said and he looked at me shocked.

"X-Xavier is alive! he.. He was controlling Ethan! Ethan wants the Alpha Position and Xavier is helping him but Ethan has had enough and he take back what he has done to Zander." I continued and he still has his eyes on me shocked and speechless.

"We burned him, right? Don't tell me we burned someone?! Where the fuck are they?!" The Alpha shouted.

"In the woods sir, about a mile from here a-and sir.. He wants Avery. But I won't let him have her. I promise! He'll never have her even I have to put my life on the line."
I said.

Proud of what I just said.
"Very well, Caleb. I need you to contact the person's in our perimeter and other packs that we had treaties with. Tell them that Xavier is coming it's not going to end well." He said and I followed every order he said.