Chapter 20

The Alpha's Children.

"Caden.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caden's POV

"Shuffle yo feet!" Coach Richard commanded and we did as we were told.

We kept shuffling until he blowed his whistle signalling us to run to the other end of the court.

"Good! Now Give me 20 push ups and we going to free throw." Finally it's almost over.

After I'm done with my push ups, I was the third one to shoot.
I held the ball like it's my last and took the shot, it went in. I took another shot again and I didn't miss those two shots every training..

"Posadas!" I turned around and ran up to my coach. Am I in or Am I out?

I hope I'm in, in our district meets and hopefully I could play and of course win the game and honor our school. Haha!

"Yes coach?" I asked he looked at me and smiled. "Congratulations son! You're going to the big leagues with Cole and Andrew! You guys just got picked up. Up for the next Two months we're going to train you three hard cause the Players there isn't easy as the locals here!"
I nodded and turned around to jump and shouted a "Yeah!"

"Caden looks happy." I turned around to see my sister looking at me with Caleb laughing at her side and Ethan with his mate who was watching.

"Who wouldn't if you're going up to the big leagues?" I said as I walk over to them.

"Well, are you done? Cause you stink and we're going to Zander and Hazel. wouldn't wwnt to miss the little one!"

Oh yeah.. Zander and Hazel married after they were done in senior high school, they dtill live in the pack house with us. But Zander's had other plans, their new house is almost done just next to the Pack house. He's now the Alpha..

"Oh.. I'm an uncle already? I can't believe this.." I said and Avery laughed. "Neither am I!" She squealed and then Ethan spoke, "Uncle Caden doesn't have a mate yet." He looked at me laughing and all of them started laughing. "Shut up.."

I walked away to the locker room, got my stuff and went in the shower.. ahh after training showers are the best!

After I was done, I started to change into my a regular 3/4 shirt that's grey and black and Sweatpants with my roshe.

I stuffed my things in the locker and before I go out I stretched out some muscles. Oh I know they're going to be sore tomorrow morning, good thing it's saturday tomorrow.

I went out of the locker room to be surprised by some auburn haired girl she's like 5 foot 3 and she looked familiar.. wait, what the hell?

My wolf. He wants to jump out like he can't control something.. I turned to look at the gurl she was staring at me.

"Mate.." I whispered. Wait what? I have a mate?! I have a mate! Oh fuck this is th best day of my life! Oh god! I can't I'm freking out! After two fucking years I finally found you! You were right here all along!! Oh god! I can't.

I stared at her and she looked surprised at me, she walked back as I took a step forward to her. What? "What's wrong?" I asked her she looked me in the eyes and that's when I realized..

Clara, that auburn-haired girl with rosy cheeks and a cute button nose with a cute little full lips that's so fucking kissable.

"Clara Reed?" She looked at me and spoke, "Caden Posadas?" Oh my name rolling out of her mouth sounds so good.