Chapter 15

The Alpha's Children.

"It's all or nothing."

-----------------------------------------------

Ethan's POV

I think this is it..

My wolf is weak like I can't even feel him anymore like he's giving up on me..

My body felt weak from all the beating..

'Ethan!'

Huh? What the hell? Maybe I'm jut hallucinating..

'Ethan! Look at me bro, just down here, look at me! Damnit Ethan!' Zander? W-what the hell?

I tried opening my eyes looking down..

I looked.. and looked.. until I saw him and Avery..? and Caden..? with Caleb and Zander's mate?

Well, I think so cause she's clinging unto him and looks like it.

And A girl with Black hair looking at me..

'Mate!' My wolf claimed.

My mate.. S-she's here?! W-what?!

My heart raced and it hurt.. of course being beaten to pulp.

But when our eyes met something struck me.. Life kicked in and just like that I had the strength to.. to live and not to give up.

'Ethan, we're gonna get you okay.. don't worry.' Zander said.

'N-no! it's too dangerous! H-he had a lot of rogues..r-roaming his place.. but I-I can g-guide you guys f-for a bit..' I told Zander.

'Sure. Just keep in touch with me. We'll move out now.' He said and I looked down again and saw them move.

I looked at Xavier he was drinking beer and looking at his laptop it's like he has our Pack's Aerial View.

What the actual fuck?!

I memorized every single part and tried to send it to my brother.

Gifted wolves could achieve this kind of things. Such as us, Of course Me, Zander and Avery.

'Okay, now where do we go? we're at.. It says here P1 left wing.' Zander said.

'Okay, here..'

-------------------------------------------

Zander's POV

"Claire, stay here for back up." I told Claire.

She was Ethan's mate.. I knew that because I saw Ethan with her, He was the first one to have a mate between the three of us, then Avery.

Why am I always the fucking last? Right? Haha.

But we can't stay here so we moved out.

'Okay.. here, Go up to P2 check out for guards, look for elevator then, turn right just keep going until you find a room number 307, my pack is in there get it.'

'Okay.' I said.

Once we got up, I looked for guards, I had my Combat knife with me, "Stay close to me." I told my Mate and Avery.

I gestured Caden and Caleb to go behind the girls and be armed.

Caden nodded and pulled out his Combat Knife, but Caleb had other things, he was carrying his arrows with him, it has silver with those arrows.

Only trained wolves are able to handle silver arrows.

He got his bow ready and I walked forward, checking every corner along with Caden and Caleb too.