Chapter 21

The Alpha's Children.

"Christina Avery."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery's POV

Autumn leaves falling.. Cup of coffee in my hand and listening to "Autumn leaves" by Ed Sheeran.

It's a beautiful day and then there's me over there, sitting on a bench while reading a book that I just bought earlier. Taking a sip from my hot coffee and reading this beautiful book entitled
"Hopeless Romantic"

'What the hell Avery? Are you for real?' My wolf said.

I just ignored her and continued to read it until someone covered my eyes and I felt sparks, I know who this is.

"Caleb.." I smiles and he chuckled. "Oh c'mon babe.." He said then he sat next to me and kissed my temple.

"What are you reading?" He asked.
"Hopeless Romantic. It's a cute novel actually.." I giggled and he rolled his eyes, I looked at him and laughed. "What? You want to read with me?" I asked. He looked back at me and said, "Hell no. You know I'm not a fan of reading those right?" I rolled my eyes and nodded at him. He chuckled and said, "Let's go." I looked at him confused for a moment. Then just right there, he took my book and picked me up, he carried me bridal style on the way to his car. He put me in and put on my seatbelt and said, "Safety first" then he kissed my forehead. How can I not love this guy?

He smiled at me then he drove off, "Where are we going?" I asked him. "It's a surprise my love. So just sir back and relax.." I was about to say something when my jam came on the radio.

"This is my heartbeat son and I'm gonna play it.. it's been so long I forgot how to turn it up up all night long.." I started singing and I can see from the corner of my eyes that Caleb was smiling and laughing at me.

After it was finishes he stopped the car and looked at me, "That was beautiful my love." He kissed my nose and got out the car, he pulled out the door for me.

Once I got out he blindfolded me and held my hand. "Let me be your guide babe." I felt him kiss my hand and guided me to walk somewhere to where he wants me to or something.

"Okay, just stay still here.. oh and I love you." He kisses my temple again, I smiled and stood still.

"Ready?" I nodded. He took off the blindfold and as I open my eyes this was something unimaginable.

Dim Sun jars circling around the place, those christmas lights that were hanging off the tree branches, then some music played on.. "All our endless love." I said then Ethan came out with a board in his hands something was written on it.

Then Caden came out, then Zander, Adrienne, all of their mates!

My heart sunk when I read what they were holding.. "Will you be my Forever?" Then Caleb got infront of me and kneeled in one knee.

He opened a small blue box. A cute heart shaped diamond was sitting, he took my hand and said, "Will you Christina Avery, be my wife, mother of my children, marry me?"

I almost cried and I said.. "Yes." He smiled and put the ring on my left ring finger and he stood up and I just tackled him.

I was crying then I saw my brothers laughing at me then they were hugging their mates. Oh my god.. This is so perfect.

"I love you.. I love you.. Okay? I love you. Always remember that, I love you so much." Caleb said burrying his face on the crook of my neck sniffig my scent as he hugged me so close and so tight.

"I think everything is already in place." I said.

"Your right about that Avery." Zander said.

Finally.. in this moment everything is in place. It seems almost perfect, well there's something missing of course!

Our family all being together.

And my wedding day of course!

"Let's go home and celebrate!" Caden shouted and we all laughed.

Almost there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Oh my god. I'm so sorry for late update guys.

Just two more chapters and Book 2 is finished. huhu I'm crying but good things come to an end for better things to start

So guys, please I'm gonna update you soon about my new book and thank you for your never ending support for The Alpha's Children.

I love you guys! :))

Mwuah! :*

Xoxo~