Chapter 12

"Twisted"

Zander's POV

Ugh. I feel weak. like really really weak, what the hell happened to me?

It's like I'm paralyzed. What the hell did just happen?

Fuck! I can't get up, my legs are numb and I feel like my whole body is sore.

Just what the hell happened to me? ugh.

Could somebody come here and help me?! Like call the pack doctor or something!

I tried mind linking everyone in the house but no one seems to answer me. Ugh..

-----------------------------------------

Ethan's POV

(( 3 hours earlier ))

I think that would do.

And then inject it to him and poof!

Hahaha! Sorry but I have no choice! I want your Position as soon to be Alpha

Of course those two wouldn't fight with us, specially caden.

He's a bit off with the Alpha position, I really don't know why! He's even taller than me for pete's sake but what?

Avery? She's a girl, we can't do anything about it. She's not qualified even if she has Alpha Blood.

This 600th pack members will soon be under my power and no one could stop me from it.

I still don't have a mate. But who cares? She'll come along soon enough an she'll love me anyway.

"You sound like you don't care about anyone but yourself!" My wolf said.

What do you care about?! This is me!

"And I'm Part of it!" My wolf said and didn't talk to me again!

Pfft!

I quickly injected it quickly and got out of the room and just chuckled my way to my own room.

I dialed his number and called him.

He picked it up and I said, "I did what you told me and injected it. What would happen to him? I don't want him yo die, of course! we're triplets and if one has suffered the others can feel it!" I said. Of course! I still have the instinct of protecting my siblings. Especially Avery, I don't have a choice! I want the Alpha Position and it can't be helped.

"Relax, He won't. It'll just paralyzed him! just a little bit of time like 4 hours or so, I gave you that and it has the normal dosage. So don't worry." He said.

"Are you fucking sure?" I asked.

"If you loved your brother so much then you wouldn't have done that, don't you?" He said.

"Just fuck it! Just get to the point and tell me what I'll do next!" I almost yelled and I covered y mouth so they won't hear me.

"Patience Ethan, Patience. All good things come to those who wait.." And then he hung up.

What the hell? Now what am i supposed to do?

All good things come to those who wait? Pfft! Oh please.

I just want the damn Position! that's it yeah

But I can't! I'm damn tired of waiting. I'm fucking done.

"Ethan?" What the fuck?

My body froze and turned to see Avery rubbing her eyes, yawning.

"Why the hell were you screaming? You fucking woke me up from my sleep. Damn you." She said sleepily.