Chapter 19

The Alpha's Children.

"Zander Cole."
---------------------------------------
// 2 years later \\

Zander's POV

Zzzzzz...

*beep* *beep* *beep* Damn it!

I knocked my alarm to hear it break and it stopped.. ah, Finally! It's fucking saturday! Why the hell would I wake up you stupid shit alarm! Ugh.. I rolled to my other side and my hands were looking for a small, tight, little body. I was startled when I didn't feel her presence in my bed, she was suppose to be here! We were sleeping for pete's sake! Damn. Where is she? I heard a flush in the toilet and the door opened and My mate came out. MY MATE..

She looked surprised at me then her eyes soften. "Why'd you leave me?" I asked. She shooked he head and walked up to me. "Come back to bed please?" I pleaded to her she just smiled at me and nodded. She laid down beside me and I tightly wrapped my arms around her small waist and she snuggled against my chest.

"Zander.." She said, I looked down at her to see her eyes full of love.

"Get up." She laughed and I groaned. I thought it was gonna e something! DAMN!

"C'mon. I'm hungry babe. Get up and let's eat, I'll wait for you here. Okay?" She said and I nodded and stood up. "You're not going anywhere?" I asked her.

"Yes. I'll just change. okay?" She said. "Okay."

I got in the bathroom and started to brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I was done I got out the bathroom to see Hazel on her panties no bra.. I smirked and grabbed her from behind. She gasped and looked at me and then she slapped my arm. "Zander!" She covered her chest and her cheeks wee flushed.

"I was thinking maybe we should take a bath first. And you should shower with me to save water, cause you know.." I smirked at her and her eyes widened.

Before she could speak, I carried her and put her back on her feet in the bathroom. "Do you like it cold or hot or warm?" I asked her she shooked her head and said,"Warm please." She covered her body with a towel and I frowned at her while turning the faucet.

"What's with you?" She asked me and I grabbed her ass. It's soft and cute.. Anyone who gets my mate from me, I'll rip them pieces and burn them.

"Don't cover your body. It's too beautiful to be hidden.." I whispered to her and kissed her neck down to her collarbone.

"Zander.." She whispered. I looked at her and she laughed at me. "The water.." My eyes widened and looked at the tub. I turned off the faucet and looked back at her.

She smiled at me and kissed me on the lips, I returned the kissed and we both pulled away.

"Should we get in now?" She asked. "Y-yeah." the we both hopped in the tub. She washed my hair and scrubbed my back.

"This is the best bath I had.. yet." She laughed at me.

She kissed my cheek and I looked at her. "C'mon I'm really hungry."

I nodded and we both got out of the tub I gave her a towel and I draped off a towel on my waist.

She got out the bathroom already and pulled her underwear.

She moved in with me now and her sister is now in our guest room that's next to Caden's room.

She putted on her underwear and I watched her every move. Then she wore shorts and a shirt with a print saying "Summer". She turned around to see me.

"Why don't you get dressed up?" She asked. "I kinda watched someone dress up." She laughed and got a brush and started to brush her hair.

I walked to my closet and pulled out clothes that I want. I pulled my grey sweatpants and a fit white shirt to perfectly show the shapes of my abs and biceps.

I walked to the mirror where Hazel was brushing her hair and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to my chest.

She stopped brushing her hair and put the brush down to the table and looked at me. "What is it?" I looked in the mirror and smiled. "Nothing. I just want to hold you.."

"C'mon. We might get into bed you know." she laughed and I chuckled her.

she put in her black flats with ribbons and I put on my Black Roshe run and followed her out of our room. Wow.. Our room.

We both got downstairs and saw my mom with Avery cooking eggs and bacon. My dad sitting on the table with his tablet, Caden muching down on his blueberry pancakes then Caleb sitting down talking to Ethan while Adrienne was preparing coffee.

"Hey guys." I waved off they all greeted us and then once everything was settled down.

We looked at Caden again and he puffed. "Stop it! I hate you guys."
We all laughed and started to eat.

I looked at Caden then he was glaring at Ethan who joked about him.

Avery happily eating with her mate..

Hazel's sister sitting next to Caden and laughing at my bro.

My parents being lovey dovey again in the table.

"Hey guys.. Hazel has something to say." Adrienne spoke up. We all looked at Hazel, especially me.

"Adrienne!" She looked her.

"Whoops.." She said and hid in Ethan's chest.

"Sorry. But I'll tell you soon guys. but let's eat!" She just said and she looked at me and Smiled.

They all got back to there business.

After breakfast, I saw Hazel got out and went to our backyard I followed her.

"Hey.." I said and she looked at me.

"Hey.." She smiled. "What was that? Earlier when Adrienne spoke about something." I asked her.

She was quite for a minutes and I never took my eyes off hers and grabbed her waist and pulled her close..

Just in case she walks away from me, I'm scared of her walking away from me.

"I'm pregnant." She said looking deep into my eyes.

"What?" I asked. "I'm preg-!" I pulled her and kissed her hard.

When I pulled away her cheeks were flushed. I can't believe this! I'm gonna be a Father!

A father.. A FATHER!

"I'm gonna be a Father!" I shouted.

I kept shouting when my parents, my siblings got out to check the backyard.

"Zander! what happened to you?!" My mother shouted.

"I'm gonna be a Father!" I shouted they all looked shocked except, Ethan, Adrienne and Avery.

What? They knew?!

"You knew?!" I shouted at Avery, Ethan and his mate.

"Yes!" They said in unison.

"Fuck? why didn't you tell me?!" I shouted.

"I wanted to tell you myself." Hazel spoke softly. I calmed down at her voice and she walked up to me. "I'm sorry.." She told everyone and they all got inside.

I pulled her to me and kissed her.

Finally. Everything is going right..

------------------------------------------

A/N

Ohhh. So how'd you like it?

The guy on the picture is Christine Avery's Mate! CALEB!

Yeheyyy!

Thank you guys. Only a few more chapters and this book is done. Aww :'( sad.

That's okay. :)

Love you guys.

Mwuaaaah! :*

Xoxo~