Chapter 4

The Alpha's Children

Chapter 4 - Ever tried getting to a "Mom talk"? Well, that sucks!

--------------------------------------------

Drew's POV

Woah!
Being the Alpha's son sucks!
You can't do anything that can dirt yout name, huh!

That's sick! cause i'm doing it alot of times..

Getting into Jail, being free after a few hours, then going home where your ears will hurt because of your mother's nagging and talking shit.

Blah blah! and stuff!

But who cares?! you need to enjoy life! that's what they always say, "You Only Live Once", so why not take the opportunity and have fun, right?

But seriously, those dimwits, don't call it 'quits' cause.. they don't enjoy it! they're doing stuffs that so boring, like what the hell?

Anyways, I'm here at a local police station for driving without a pace and over speeding.

Waiting for the one who's saving me.

Dad and Zander came.. with those long stupid angry faces.

Well.. Dead end.

Ears gonna hurt after this.

After a few more hours..

Me and my Mom are in the middle of discussing whatsoever it is.

"Are you listening to me, Drew?" My mom asked.

"Yeah.." I said.

"Oh really? are you getting everything I said to your mind?! have you?! or have you not?!"
She asked.

"I certainly am hearing everything that you have said, Mother for I have learned another lesson from you again." I said sarcastically.

My Mom, turned away angrily and she suddenly punch a wall that almost collapsed!

Holy shit!

My mother is Fucking stronger that my Father!

"Ethan Drew for the last time! you stubborn .... *inhale* *exhale* You are grounded! just like that! Grounded for the whole year.." She said calmly.

"What the fuck?! Mom No! you can't! you can't do that!" I shouted.

"Careful with your words young man! You are Not going to drive your car! use your card! or cellphone! or your Xbox and Ps3. everything is confiscated through out the year! got it?" She asked me.

It's like she asking me if I want to die because of her face.. she looks like a very very mean sadist!

I stood up and smashed things that were on my way.

I got to my room and suddenly Avery was screaming.. what the..

Then Caden got outside his room, so does Zander.

We three opened her door and slowly got in, looking for any danger.

She screamed again, that's when we got in and surprisingly....

Her clothes were ripped! her hair's a mess! then Zander quickly looked at the window that was open.

I quickly tapped caden's shoulder and pointed at Avery. he quickly got what I mean and then I followed Zander who jumped out of the window.

I finally sensed who did it to Avery..

Xavier.

That Bastard who always claims that he was Avery's Mate! and the one whose always stalking her.

Ha! too bad two of her Brothers are going to kill him. Right NOW.

Or maybe not...

Maybe a little, "Fun" with "Pain".

--------

A/N

Sorry for the very very late update. I am currently busy for my exams and other stuffs at school.

Sorry very very sorry.

And thanks for voting. please vote.