SP of the new book!

Okay guys.

I really need you opinion about this new book so please please comment!

In the picture is the new book and the official cover!

And of course, I'll just give her a sneak peek :)

Here it goes..

~✨~

"The boss want to meet you upstairs." Lorenzo said.

I looked at him and Mrs. Jodie she nodded and said, "Go.. I can take care of this."

And then.. Angelina showed up and looked at me disgustingly.

"Where do you think you're going? Your shift isn't finish yet!" She said in a high pitched tone and I got so irritated.

"Well Miss Ngo, we would be taking her to the Penthouse and please excuse her. And don't ask why.." Lorenzo said, his eyes darkened once he said the last part.

He grabbed me leaving Angelina with a shocked expression and I just looked at the two who Grabbed me away just like that!

and then we got up to 51st floor and opened the door for me, "This way my lady." Colton winked at me.

I saw Christian and Clarence and Colton on the table with Colton losing to their game and Clarence being caressed by girls but he doesn't mind them and just glare at them. "Oh c'mon Clarence, don't be like that." The girl beside him squealed and he looked at her dead serious and said, "Shut the fuck up." in a low but dark voice.

"Woah there, Calm down Rence! that's a lady! Sheesh!" Colton said.

Then I saw Christian surrounded by two women and mocked Colton, "Ha. looks like Colton is losing again." HE chuckled a bit.

Oh look, he could laugh.

"Oh c'mon girls why don't you sit beside me?" Colton said.

"Because girls love guys who wins." Christian said and smirked.

"Oh Kristine! Sit by my side love! Your my lucky flower~" Colton said.

He's flirting with me again, ugh..

"What took you so long? Did you not understand what I told you?" Christian said.

I just looked down and looked back at him he shooed the girls away and then all of them looked at me even the cop!

"Tell her boss.." Clarence said.

I looked at them then at Christian.

"I thought of a good use for you." He said, I felt my heart thump so loud that it could burst out of my chest anytime now..

"You'll be my girlfriend." He said and my eyes were wide as plates and my heart just dropped.

He smirked at me and crossed his arms.

~✨~

So what do guys think?

Please comment!!