Roses and Thorns

Y/N L/N lay in bed, his eyes closed and his breathing slow and steady. The whole room around him covered in green and vegetation. A figure lay next to Y/N, the red headed Poison Ivy stroking his hair with one hand. And inspecting a contract Y/N had signed with other, the contract stipulated that Y/N allowed Derek Powers to transfer funds through Wayne Enterprises accounts, laundering the Roman's money. 

For Y/N was under the control of Poison Ivy, who had been drugging him over the course of their little relationship. 

And so, as he slept, he found himself in a strange and beautiful place. He was walking through a forest of tall trees, their leaves rustling in the gentle breeze. The air was thick with the scent of flowers, and he felt the warm sun on his face.

Y/N looked around, feeling a sense of peace and contentment that he had not experienced in a long time. He walked on, enjoying the beauty of the forest and the silence that surrounded him.

Suddenly, he heard a voice calling his name. He turned to see Poison Ivy, standing in front of him. She was wearing a green dress that looked like it was made of leaves and vines. Her hair was long and flowing, and her eyes glowed with a strange, otherworldly light.

"Y/N," she said softly. "I've been waiting for you."

He felt a jolt of electricity shoot through his body. He couldn't help but be drawn to her, as if she had some kind of magnetic pull on him.

"What do you want?" he asked, trying to maintain his composure.

"I want you, Y/N," she said, stepping closer to him. "I want you to be mine."

He felt her hand on his chest, and he realized that he couldn't move. He was paralyzed, unable to resist her.

"You're mine now," she whispered, leaning in to kiss him.

Y/N felt her lips on his, and he felt a rush of desire that he had never felt before. He was consumed by her, lost in a sea of pleasure and longing.

As he kissed her, he saw visions of himself as Batman, fighting off criminals and saving the day. But this time, it was different. He felt more powerful, more invincible. He felt like he could take on the world and win.

He heard Poison Ivy's voice in his head, urging him on, telling him that he was the strongest and the bravest. He felt like he was in a trance, and he couldn't break free.

He saw himself in different parts of Gotham, fighting off criminals and saving lives. But every time he did, he felt a surge of energy that he had never experienced before. He felt like he was on top of the world, and nothing could stop him.

As the dream went on, he became more and more connected to Poison Ivy. He saw her as his partner, his equal, his soulmate. He felt like he couldn't live without her.

In the real world, Ivy smiled as she stroked Y/Ns hair, watching him stir in his sleep. As Ivy placed the contracts to the side, she leant down and kissed Y/Ns forehead and allowed herself to drift off into a deep sleep. All was peaceful. 

A whole month went by, of Y/N being under the green thumb of Poison Ivy. He would make public appearances at galas hosted by the Roman, with his 'date' Pamela Isley at his side. But with Y/N off the board, it had the unintended side effect of also taking Batman off with him. Crime had been on the rise, the Cold War between the Falcone's and Maroni's had reached a breaking point. Many took Holiday killing Firefly and Killer Moth as Falcone putting his foot down, some of the villains Maroni was hoping to recruit switched sides, and some left Gotham all together. But war had not been declared yet, meaning there was still time to stop it from ever happening.