𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟎𝟏-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭

[Chapter One-The Visit] ¡!

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

DREW WAS LAYING IN HER room, asleep. It was early in the morning, as the sun had just came up, her parents had went off to work. Drew was abruptly awakened from her slumber by the sudden sound of her phone ringing, as she groaned, and tossed a pillow across the room out of agitation.

She moved over to grab the phone, seeing that Chad was calling her. She sighed as she answered.

"What is it, Chad?" She asked him.

"Um, Drew...something happened to Tara." He said, sadness in his tone.

Drew's smile immediately dropped at his words, furrowing her brows, not understanding what he meant, given the little context that she was given.

"Wha-What do you mean?"

"She was...attacked by someone. She got stabbed."

"Stabbed?! What the-"

"She's alive, but she's pretty injured. She's in the hospital right now."

"Okay, Chad! Who did this to her? Do they know who did this?" She asked him, clearly concerned for her best friend's safety.

Chad sighed at her question. "She said it was someone in a ghostface mask."

Drew's eyes widened at his words. She knows the history of that mask in her small town that is Woodsboro. Shes heard the stories, she's seen the movies, and she's read the books. And, if this is anything like what she's heard relating to this mask, then no one was safe.

"Well, I'm coming over. Right now!" Drew said as she hung up the phone and began to get dressed. After she got dressed, she grabbed her bags and walked outside, getting into her car in order to drive to the hospital.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

DREW AND THE REST OF THE group sat outside, hanging out in the park, waiting to be informed about Tara's well-being. When Drew had first arrived, Tara was asleep, so she had just kissed her on the forehead before she left.

Amber sat next to Drew, as Sloane was laying down on Wes' lap, her headphones in, similar to Mindy. Wes got off of the phone as he put it back in his pocket.

"That was Sam." He informed.

"She's coming? Watch everything get worse." Amber said, making Drew and Wes roll their eyes.

"Get worse how exactly? I mean, she already was attacked, her estranged sister showing up won't hurt her nearly as much as being stabbed repeatedly did." Florence said.

"All I'm saying is, with everything going on right now, I think it's time we take out relationship to the next most intimate level." Chad was saying to Liv, as he had his arm around her shoulder, both of them walking towards the table, much to Drew's annoyance.

She didn't know how to explain or why she gets this way in the first place, but Drew always had a feeling of irritation at just the slightest presence of Liv ever since she got in a relationship with Chad.

"He wants to accept his Find My Fam request." Liv said to the rest of the group.

"It's the smartest option with a would-be killer on the loose." Chad defended. "You know exactly where I am, and I know exactly where you are."