𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏𝟒-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

[Chapter Fourteen-The Apartment Attack] ¡!

'*•.¸ ¸.•*'

THEY ALL WERE IN THE kitchen, as they were preparing dinner, while Zayani and Tara were somewhat glancing at each other, which was noticeable to everyone.

"I think you should get out of the city." Tara suddenly said to Zayani. "You know, considering what could possibly happen if you don't. And, given what happened with your sister. Wh-What I', saying is; I-I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to go."

Zayani sighed as she walked up to Tara, looking into the deep brown eyes of the girl, as she had a loving grin on her face. "Listen, Tara. I think that's very thoughtful of you. But..uh, I don't think I'm going anywhere."

Mindy and Sloane began to make fake gagging noises at the interactions between the two girls as they placed the utensils on the table.

"Would you two just make out already?" Mindy said.

"Yeah, just cut it with all the pining and stuff and get it over with." Sloane added.

"Girls, that is so inappropriate." Chad said, as he and Drew stood next to each other, also helping with making the dinner.

"Whatever." They both sighed as they walked into the kitchen as Zayani had went into the living room with Fawn, Kit and Anika and sat down to watch TV with them.

"Sam." Sloane said, as Sam had entered the room.

"Yeah?"

"We do not have to stay here." Mindy assured her, making sure the woman was aware that they were all perfectly fine with leaving New York.

"Well, too bad. I insist. Safety in numbers." Sam said.

"This'll be so fun. A little slumber party with the Main Six!" Chad said enthusiastically, as they all looked at him weirdly, caught off guard by the nickname.

"Main Six?" Sam questioned.

"Yeah." Chad nodded.

"Did you just give us a nickname?" Tara asked.

"I sure did."

Drew and Sloane exchanged confused looks on their faces, as did Mindy and Tara did as well while Chad continued to talk.

"We've been through a lot together, and it's a pretty cool nickname." He smiled.

"That's debatable." Sam said, referring to the second part of his sentence.

"That's extremely debatable." Tara added.

"You can't just give yourself a nickname, dingus." Mindy said to Chad.

"Yeah, I don't think that's how that works." Sloane says.

"Oh, of course I can, dingus, because I just did." Chad said, responding to Mindy. "Main Six, up top!" Chad said, raising his hand up for a high five.

"No." Sam and Mindy shook their heads.

"Not happening." Sloane chuckled.