𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟎𝟑-𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥

[Chapter Three-A Requel] ¡!

'*•.¸ ¸.•*'

DREW WAS IN THE STATION, as she was waiting to be interrogated on the attack on Tara by Sheriff Hicks. Drew sat down in the waiting room, when a man came up to her.

"Miss Madden, they're ready for you." He told her.

Drew sighed as she stood up and walked into the office, seeing Judy just sitting there, looking at her.

"Drew, take a seat."

Drew sighed as took a seat in the chair that was across from Judy at the desk, making eye contact with her, as other cops stood in the corners of the rooms.

"Where were you the night of the attack?" She asked her.

"I was at home."

"Got anybody who could support this alibi?"

"You could ask my mom, or any of my friends."

"Alright. You know, you've got quite the history, Drew Madden. You bullied a lot, taken advantage of. And, you're home life wasn't much better, given the chaotic environment you grew up in."

"What are you trying to say?" Drew said, getting slightly defensive.

"Well, given your past experiences, and the problems it caused you with your mental health, it's very much possible that you could have done it, maybe out of a thirst for vengeance or validation maybe."

Drew sighed as she looked down, clenching her jaw slightly, trying to avoid being angry. The words cut someone deep, being Tara's best friend. Knowing that someone would even suggest that she would do something like that to her best friend, was a bit hurtful. And, them implying that she'd do it because of her mental health problems wasn't helpful.

"I didn't do it, Sheriff. I would never do something like that to Tara. She's my best friend, I would hate to see anyone hurt her."

"Alright, I'm gonna go ask your friends about your alibi, and then maybe, we could continue this conversation." Judy walked out of the room, as she was about to try and talk to the friend group, only for an officer to show up and tell her something.

Drew couldn't exactly make out what they were saying, but she as Judy left the station, and Amber followed after her, making Drew slightly more concerned. She got up and walked out, as she turned to Sloane.

"What the hell's going on?"

"They got a call from Sam, an attack happened at the hospital." Sloane said.

"Wha-Is Sam okay?" Drew asked.

Sloane just shrugged with her arms crossed. "Most likely, well, physically at least. Mentally, she's probably royally fucked up." She chuckled slightly.

Drew looked at Sloane, before turning to look outside of the station, watching as Judy left, worrying for the safety of Sam and Tara.

'*•.¸ ¸.•*'

DREW AND THE OTHERS WERE allowed to leave the station, they were all told to meet at Chad and Mindy's house. As they all sat in the living room, Chad looked over as he noticed Drew was slightly down. He walked over sat down next to her.