𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏𝟐-𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐈𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

[Chapter Twelve-History Repeats Itself] ¡!

'*•.¸ ¸.•*'

THEY ALL HAD CHANGED out of their costumes, and back into their regular clothes as Drew was in her room, taking her makeup off, as Chad had entered the room.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hi."

"That training must've really been doing you a favor. I mean, you almost kicked that creep's ass." Chad chuckled as Drew smiled.

"Yeah, I did." She said, as she threw away the wipe she had used to clean off her makeup.

"You know, I remember there was a time I was protecting you from other people. Now, you don't seem to need protecting at all." Chad said.

"Yeah. Is that like a bad thing to you, or..." Drew trailed off.

"Oh! No, no. Not at all. In fact, I was admiring how it. How much you've grown as a person." Chad smiled.

"Oh. I see. I see." Drew smirked as she nodded, crossing her arms.

"I'm serious! I mean, Drew, look at you! You're a badass! I remember, you were the girl running away from the bullies. Now, they run away from you." Chad chuckled as he sat on her bed.

Drew smiled at him, taking a seat on the bed next to him. "Thanks. I mean, I probably wouldn't have gotten here if it weren't for you, and the others. I mean, you guys gave me the confidence I needed to pull through. And, eventually, I did. So, thank you for the motivation."

"You're welcome, Drew." Chad said.

They both had stared at each other, so deeply immersed in one another's presence. As they continued to stare into each other's eyes, they both heard the sound of the door open, making them both instantly look away from each other. They both turned over to see Fawn who was just standing there, a bit of a shocked look on her face.

"Oh. Am I interrupting something?" Fawn said, in a soft voice.

Drew squeezed her eyes shut in embarrassment. "Um. No, not at all." Drew lied.

"Are you sure? Because I think I interrupted something."

"You didn't Fawn. Don't worry about it." Chad said as he stood up from the bed, and looked down at Drew.

"Well, I'm going to head back to my dorm. I'll see you later." Chad smiled as he left, as Drew sadly waved him goodbye.

Fawn looked confused before she turned to look at Chad as he was walking away before looking back to Drew as realization had suddenly hit her, making her jaw drop.

"Oh! Were you guys having a moment? And I interrupted? Oh, God! I'm so sorry!" Fawn said, beating herself up.

"No, Fawn. It's fine. Don't beat yourself up about it. It's not a big deal. There's plenty more opportunities for romantic moments in the future." Drew smiled as Kit knocked on the door.

"Uh, guys. You need to see this." He said it as if it was something urgent. Drew and Fawn looked at each other before getting up and walking into the living room, all of them standing there, seeing something on the news.