𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟎𝟕-𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥

[Chapter Seven-Betrayal] ¡!

'*•.¸ ¸.•*'

DREW, SLOANE, AND MINDY SAT ON THE COUCH, watching the original stab movie as they drank beer while Chad stayed on his phone, anxiously waiting for Liv to text him back, but she didn't.

At some point, Chad stood up, grabbing his jacket, making Sloane and Mindy groan, knowing exactly what he was about to do.

"Don't do it. Don't go outside after her." Mindy says, knowing that this is usually one of the things that get people killed on slasher films.

"She's not texting me back." Chad said as he put on his jacket.

"Because either; 1. she's still pissed off at you, or 2. she's probably already gotten gutted." Sloane said, still looking at the movie.

"Jesus, Sloane. That's my girlfriend, and I love her." Chad said, making Drew roll her eyes.

"Well, she was your girlfriend." Drew said, putting emphasis on the 'was', making Chad roll his eyes at her.

"You're just gonna sit here and watch a movie about out uncle getting stabbed?" Chad said to Mindy.

"It calms me down, okay? I'm also gonna smoke some weed, and possibly hook up with Frances." Mindy said to Chad, as she smirked at Frances, who was sitting next to Drew, also watching the movie with them.

"Have fun." Chad said as he started to walk out.

"Oh, my God, at least take some sort of weapon." Mindy told him.

Chad sighed as he grabbed a candle holder, showing it to Mindy with an annoyed smile on his face before walking outside.

As Chad left Mindy looked over to Frances, who was smiling at her, as Mindy smirked before gesturing for her to come towards her.

Drew cleared her throat. "Well, we'll give you two some alone time. Sloane, come on." She grabbed Sloane's hand, pulling off of the couch and out of the living room, as they both entered the kitchen.

"So, how do you feel now knowing that you just might finally have a chance with Chad?" Sloane said, making Drew sigh as Drew took a shot.

"Oh, come on, Sloane! We've been over this! I don't have feelings for Chad anymore!" Drew exclaimed.

"Okay, so why do keep making that annoyed face every time he even mentions Liv or acts like a boyfriend towards her? It's almost as if, you're jealous." Sloane smirked, making Drew hit her on the arm.

"I'm not jealous...I just...I just think it's annoying at how lovey-dovey they act all the time. I don't know why, I just do." Drew said, getting defensive.

"Do you think maybe it's because you still have feelings for him?" Sloane quizzed.

"No. I don't."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes. Yes, I'm sure." Drew said, slightly hesitant.

"Yeah, okay. Sure, whatever you say." Sloane said, as they suddenly heard the crowd break into cheers, as they looked over to see stars enter on crutches with Sam and Richie following after her.