𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟎𝟖-𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬

[Chapter Eight-Fighting the Killer] ¡!

'*•.¸ ¸.•*'

DREW WOKE UP, TO SEE that her hands were taped together with duct tape, as a tape was stuck around her mouth, making her enter a blind panic. She slowly tried to calm her breathing, as she looked at her condition, trying to figure out what to do, as she turned to see that Tara was also in there with her, also taped up, and panicked.

"Tara. Tara, don't worry. We're gonna be okay. I'll get you out of this. I promise." Drew said to her, her voice muffled because of the tape.

Tara nodded in understanding, as they both looked around. They both came to the understanding that they had to make noise in order to get someone to open the closet door for them. The two of began to kick against the door, making noise.

Sam had suddenly opened the door, holding a knife in her hands, suddenly relaxing when she realized it was Tara and Drew.

"Oh, girls! Oh, my God!" Sam panted as she knelt down, preparing to cut the tape on their hands with the knife, as she suddenly stopped, as she looked up at them, a look of guilt on her face, much to the worry of both Tara and Drew.

"Sam? Sam?" Drew said, her voice muffled.

"Sam, Sam please." Tara said, starting to tear up as Sam looked at them both, conflicted.

'*•.¸ ¸.•*'

SLOANE SAT QUIETLY IN THE closet, hiding, as she could hear the sounds of gunshots coming from across the hall, making her tense up. As she sat there, she noticed them getting closer and closer. Before she could risk the chance of getting shot while in the closet, Sloane immediately came out, holding her hands up defensively, telling them person not to shoot her.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! I'm not the killer, I swear!" Sloane shouted in fear as she looked the woman up and down, immediately recognizing her.

"Sidney Prescott? Oh, my gosh! What are you doing here?" Sloane panted.

"I'm here to help your friends out. Kid, do you know where the killer went?" Sidney asked her.

"No, I don't. There's always two of them, right?" Sloane panted.

"Yeah." Sidney looked over to the closet door behind Sloane, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Get behind me, kid." Sidney told Sloane as the girl obeyed her orders as she fired her gun at the door, as the heard a man shouting from inside the closet making Sidney push the door open, pointing the gun at Richie.

"Put your hands up! Show me your hands!" She shouted, as Richie listened, as Sloane loosed over, noticing the bullet wound in Richie's leg.

"What are you doing in here?" Sidney asked him.

"Hiding from murderers." Richie panted as he kept his hands up.

"I told you to come out!"

"I'm not gonna come out! You're shooting everything!" He said, when Ghostface popped out of another closet, trying to stab Sloane, as Sidney pushed the girl to ground, causing Ghostface to miss, as Sidney grabbed on him, shoving him against the wall, as he tried to push her over to the stair railing. Sidney grabbed him, pulling him down with her causing them to both fall as Sidney coughed from the blunt force as Ghostface had dropped the gun.