Author's Note

Hey, guys. I can't believe I reached the end of this books, and I can't believe it's actually making me emotional. But I was just wanna say thank you to all those who read it, who voted for it, who commented, or even just gave this story attention in general, thank you.

I never thought that this story would do as well, but you all proved me wrong, and thank God you did, because I didn't wanna have to discontinue and unpublish another story of mine. Thank you for all your support.

It feels kinda weird finishing this book since it feels like it not too long ago, I had just come up with it. I was just sitting there, having my Scream Franchise hyperfixation after I had first saw Scream 6, looking for fanfics related to it, and noticed the lack of Chad fanfics out there, and just suddenly thought; "you know what? Since there aren't that many Chad fanfics, why don't I just make one myself?" Which lead to the creation of this fanfic. And I'm a bit of a fan of the childhood friends to lovers trope (it's a guilty pleasure of mine), so this how we got here.

I had a bit of fun writing with my OCs and looking over high school and horror movie archetypes when writing down the traits and personalities of my OCs. It was also a bit fun kinda basing my OCs off of some of the older characters from the older movies, as Drew was actually inspired by Tatum Riley to an extent.

Also, I'm not sure if there's gonna be a Scream 7, but if there is, I might just write a sequel for this book. Only time will tell. But I might still write more for this franchise, but I won't make any promises.

But, once again, thank you for all your support. Seeing how much love this book has gotten has made me feel less insecure about my writing and made me a bit more confident about it, which gives me the motivation to write and publish more of my fanfics in the future.

I love y'all so much. Thank you reading all the way to the end of this book. ❤️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧 🎉