𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏𝟏-𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝

[Chapter Eleven-Party Crashed] ¡!

'*•.¸ ¸.•*'

THE MUSIC BLASTED ON THE speakers and multicolored lights engulfed the crowded room as people walked around in their different costumes. Zayani, Sloane, Fawn and Drew were sitting at a counter, taking their shots.

Sloane looked over to Chad and his new roommates, Kit and Ethan, who were dancing around to the music. Sloane smirked at the sight of Chad's shirtless body, as she lightly smacked Drew's shoulder to catch her attention as they all turned to see the three guys.

Drew's eyes immediately focused on Chad's body, as she continued to look him up and down, staring at him, which Sloane and Zayani noticed.

"You should ask him out already." Zayani smiled.

Drew snapped back into reality as she looked at Zayani as if she had just said the most world-breaking thing ever. "What?!"

"I mean come on, Drew. The pining is killing me."

"It's killing everyone." Sloane chimed in.

"Oh, really, Zayani? You're talking about me not asking anyone out yet, why don't you go ahead and shoot your own shot?" Drew asked her, making Zayani furrow her brows.

"What?"

"Oh, don't play dumb. We both know you have an eye out for someone." Drew smirked at her.

"Who exactly?" Zayani chuckled.

Sloane rolled her eyes at her as she turned over to Tara who was in a pirate costume, as she was walking around, looking for more to drink. Sloane then turned back over to Zayani, who had an embarrassed look on her face, which Sloane and Drew laughed at.

"Okay!" Zayani exclaimed, making the girls stop laughing at her, slightly. "Okay, so maybe, I have a small crush on Tara."

"More like a huge one. You've had a crush on her ever since the two of you met in a class." Fawn giggled.

"Shut up." Zayani joked, making Fawn laugh even harder as she took another shot.

They all looked over to see Tara walking along with some tall guy who was leading her upstairs. He had his hand around her waist slightly, which was pretty unsettling to the girls. The man had a certain look in his eyes. A creepy and perverted one. Drew knew right away that this man had no good intentions.

"Uhm, that doesn't look too right." Fawn said.

"Indeed not." Drew said, immediately standing up from her chair as she walked over to get her best friend. Her, Anika and Zayani walked over to her.

"Hey!" Drew grabbed on Tara's arm gently, making her turn to face her.

"Wanna call it a night?" Anika asked her.

Tara smiled at them, she looked drunk as hell. "No, uh, I think that I'm actually still gonna hang, but you guys don't have to wait for me."

Anika and Drew both looked at her, concerned, as they looked up to the guy who was leading Tara upstairs.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of her." He said. Drew felt an eerie feeling from his presence. His whole demeanor. It reminded her of a lot of creepy guys she's met in the past.