Pokémon Legends: Arceus

"Yo, (Y/N)," Arven texted you from his dorm, "I just downloaded a game for my Switch. Come check it out." You exit your dorm and go to Arven's to see what game it is.

"What game is it, Arven?" you asked, taking a seat on Arven's bed. "Pokémon Legends: Arceus," Arven says, scooting partly aside so you could see the screen, "apparently, this takes place many years in the past. Something to do with frenzied nobles, two clans and two legendary Pokémon who; one rules time and the other rules space. And Pokémon in this game; some are skittish and others are aggressive. There are even giant Pokémon with glowing red eyes called alphas." "Oh, this is gonna look good." you said.

After Arven went through a trial, was able to reach First Star rank, spoke to a warden and was given a mission to quell the first lord, he was met with two clan leaders. "Wait..." he looks closely at one of the leaders; a man with blue and green hair, a blue haori, a choker with a diamond on it and a scar on his left eyebrow. The man was apparently the leader of the Diamond Clan. Arven then says, "this guy. Doesn't he look related to our Art teacher, Mr. Hassel?"

You get up off the bed and walk up to the screen to get a closer look at the man in the game. "Hmmm...he might be?" you said. "I think so," Arven said, grabbing a notebook from his desk and writing down notes on the clan leader being Mr. Hassel's possible ancestor, "I'm gonna save this to remind me to ask Mr. Hassel about this....Adaman fella." He looks at the screen to memorize the clan leader's name. He finishes the note, sets it aside and continues the game while you watched.