Utter Shock

"What!?" Adaman freaks out, looking over at Akari. Akari had just expelled the nasty stuff from her stomach into the trash can you were holding up for her. "Honey, are you okay?" Adaman asks, concerned. You handed Akari a tissue for her to wipe her mouth. "Oh, Sinnoh," she groaned, "am I really pregnant?" "The lady at the desk downstairs told us the doctors discovered it." Arven said.

"Rei, wake up!" Irida tried to shake Rei awake. Rei woke up gasping. "Ah! Ah! Whoa! What's going on!?" he panicked. "Relax, Rei," Adaman said, "we're in the hospital." "You all landed here in Paldea from the rift in the sky." Arven said. Rei looked confused. As did Irida. Akari, however, looked upset. "Again I had to fall out of the sky? Why does this happen to me? Especially now I'm carrying a tiny human in my body!"

Adaman reaches over to her and rubs her arm. "Don't freak out, love," he says soothingly to her, "it's not just you this time. I know it doesn't help that I said that, but don't fret. At least you didn't come out of the rift alone." Akari put a hand to her tummy and nodded. "Well, at least not me and the baby alone." she says. "Right," Adaman says, giving Akari a loving smile, "as much as I'd like to get up and hug you, my body still hurts from the fall. I can barely move my torso." "Don't stress, darling." Akari said, blowing a kiss at Adaman. You and Arven giggled.

The doctor came in to check on everyone. "Alright, I see you four are awake now. How are you all feeling? Mostly you, Miss...uhhh..." he asks, looking at Akari. "Akari," she said, "and...I'm fine. Kinda wondering about my child. I'm worried I may have hurt it because of the fall." The doctor smiled and said, "Don't worry, no injuries to report. Just some minor soreness amongst you all."

So the doctor had given everyone some medicine to heal the soreness. He even made sure the medicine is safe for Akari to take since she's pregnant. Soon after, everyone was released from the hospital in good condition.