Stories At Camp

After dinner, all of you decided to go to a cave to camp. Well, Arven had to go to the nearest camping goods store to buy sleeping bags for Adaman, Akari, Rei and Irida since they didn't have theirs. He had both yours and his already set out.

So all of you sat around in the cave with your Pokémon companions telling stories to each other. Adaman told his about when and how he became the Diamond Clan's leader. Akari told hers about how she got into the Galaxy Team alongside Rei and got banished when disaster struck Hisui. Even about when she joined the Diamond Clan and married Adaman. Irida told hers about how she learned to play the Celestica Flute and how she had doubts about herself as leader of the Pearl Clan. And Rei told his about having to help with the Professor in Hisui while Akari went on with her missions.

Then it was Arven's turn to tell his story.

"I was once the son of a famous professor here in Paldea. When I was growing up, I was always left alone with my partner, Mabosstiff, when he was a Maschiff at the time. See, Dad was never home; always busy with his research work and not coming home to me. I ended up cooking and cleaning for myself and my buddy."

Arven explained how you helped him with fighting the titans around Paldea and gathering Herba Mysticas from their caves. That's when he tells the part about how you, he and two other friends ventured to Area Zero within the Great Crater of Paldea.

"Yeah, I had found out my dad died about two years ago and I hadn't realized it until about three months ago. We had found his bones inside a station within Area Zero. And, boy, was I traumatized." You could feel Arven tensing up mentioning his deceased father, so you rubbed his back, gently. Adaman, Akari, Rei and Irida had shocked looks on their faces.

"Oh, Arven," Irida said, "you have no idea how sorry we are." "That's rough, Arven." Rei said. "Yeah, we're so sorry, buddy," Adaman said, "I mean, I've felt the same about my grandfather." "Hope you're doing okay." Akari said. Arven looked at everyone and nodded. "I'm fine," he said, "besides, if it wasn't for (Y/N) being there for me, I would still be miserable. She's helped me get through the grieving process." Everyone smiled and nodded.

All of you went right to sleep.