Where Are They Now?

Meanwhile, back in Hisui, the Galaxy Team along with the Security Corps, the Diamond and Pearl Clans' wardens had been searching tirelessly for Adaman, Irida, Akari and Rei. They had been missing for three days now and it had been stirring up so much worry.

"Oh, where could they be?" Captain Cyllene wondered. "They haven't told anyone where they were going." Professor Laventon said. "This is too uncanny for them to disappear like that." Commander Kamado said.

In the Crimson Mirelands, the Diamond Clan members had been looking around for Adaman and Akari. Mai, Adaman's sister and Wyrdeer's warden, had been looking and looking until she gave up. She sat on her bed in her hut crying. Her Munchlax had sat silently with her. "I just hope they're okay," Mai wept, "my poor brother and sister-in-law. I wish I knew where they went." "Munch Munch." Munchlax said, sadly.

"Look there, Braviary!" Sabi, Braviary's warden, ordered. Braviary dove down to the hole in the ground in Bonechill Wastes within Alabaster Icelands. He flew with the little warden on his back through the underground cave searching for Adaman and Akari, but no luck. "Ugh! Not here," she groans, "let's look somewhere else." Braviary zips out of the cave and flies over to Avalanche Slopes.

"The poor dear," warden Calaba said, "I wonder if she will be okay, wherever she is." "So not like Irida to disappear without warning." warden Lian said. He and Calaba were searching around Obsidian Fieldlands while Captain Zisu, Tsumugi and Beauregard were looking for Rei. They've check all around the Fieldlands, the Coastlands and even the Highlands. Even Cogita was asked if she had seen Adaman, Irida, Akari and Rei.

"Sadly, no," she told Zisu, "they never came around here. How long have they been missing?" "Three days, ma'am." Zisu said. Cogita sighed, saying, "Oh, dear. This is terrible. Wherever they are, I hope they're unharmed." "Us, too," Zisu said, turning to Tsumugi and Beauregard, "but we're not giving up. Let's keep going. Search every corner, high and low. I'll even inform the clans and the Galaxy Team to do so."

Tsumugi and Beauregard nodded, then the searched continued on.